💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Extended Colbert Interview on YouTube

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Interesting, ive been subbed to this Colbert channel for like 2 years and this is the first time ive seen them upload an extended interview like this. I could be wrong but I dont remember seeing any.

ChicaSkas
21 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I recommend watching Beats 1 interview, THAT is the best interview this era. Oh and I love how this is going viral on Twitter: 

:vegas:

oh heck yes

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BrillliantBoi

I liked hearing the details that they talked about. He is a good interviewer, but I usually don't pay attention to talk shows unless it is Letterman or Conan. I loved Stephen Colbert on Strangers With Candy and Harvey Birdman though. 

youcantcatchme

I don't get why people keep making fun of her for repeating her answers, she says it because that's what she believes in and that is what she experienced through her life, career and making of this movie,

Like she said the movie is a gift to the world and its up to the viewers interpretation, the 99 people and 1 person thing moves me so much because its the ultimate fairy tale, longing for that person that saves you and heals you and changes your life

That was the essence of this love story,

Stop hating little moaners

Archived