Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Possible Extended Version Of The Film? *Spoilers*

warrentw

Featured Posts

warrentw

So there is a few scenes that have been in the trailer/clips that don't make it into the film and I know this is normal sometimes that things do get cut in the final edited. Would you prefer a extended version of the film when it comes out on DVD or prefer to have deleted scenes as DVD extras.

Few Examples:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjKIC9CtO_uRQBG8X9acP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7Ay0hQY2uuwgx0OdyaxS

The bit where he says the whole its the first time i'm worried about you in the first trailer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYv7F7NyiQhx-2jb-fjLI

I also think it would have been a nice touch if in the credits they included Gaga's speech just before she sings is that alright on the soundtrack but had its shown as a sort of home made movie from their wedding including gaga performing the song at the ceremony.

warrentw
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

The zip line 

not the bet photo I could find and but the first pic is from that scenes and there is more scenes that I didn't have a picture.

warrentw
1 minute ago, Luv u Sum said:

I hope on the physical release they include and extended directors cut 

Same here and it would be nice to have full performance of the songs from the film (SNL ect) And would love to know what the song they are singing when it shows flashes of them singing on stage together.

Regina George

So sad that Is That Alright is not in the movie.. One of the best songs on soundtrack..

Luv u Sum
15 minutes ago, warrentw said:

Same here and it would be nice to have full performance of the songs from the film (SNL ect) And would love to know what the song they are singing when it shows flashes of them singing on stage together.

I think its diggin my grave. Cuz she looks pretty aggressive while singing and it would make sense if that's the song they are singing 

In the page from best buy that said the DVD was coming in January, it did say it had 2 discs which could possibly mean a directors cut or whole disc devoted to deleted scenes!!:trollga:

warrentw

I hope we do get a lot of extras I love watching the making of films and deleted scenes ect. And it will be nice for an extended cut 

LUO YI

If they do release an extended cut I want them to sell it on iTunes :selena: 

The night sky tells all

FFXSoul91

Isn't the "Vows" dialogue before Is That Alright? from a deleted scene?

Also, I'd prefer an optional extended version with individual deleted scenes also included.

warrentw
8 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

That Dave Chapelle scene is in the movie

but the speech in the trailer isnt

Benji

I'm hoping for a Directors Cut, my only complaint regarding the film is that some scenes could have been longer but it's totally obvious why they weren't;  you can't risk losing your audience's attention.

Archived