💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would u react if LG6 end up having the same sound as heal me/wdudt?

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23
32 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Heal Me is not basic at all though

Exactly,

Her vocals soar

Schizophonic

she recently said that the popsongs were a bit shallow and basic and that ally showed her how important it is for her as an artist to dig deep and not deliver shallow bops.

so i think we will not get them.

joannesrats

As long as she puts passion into her work and I hear something new, fresh, and exciting I'm going to love it. 

I would love for her to experiment more with her falseto and expanding her vocal diversity like in Heal Me (that would be a good filler for the album but not single level as some claim) . WDYDT and HBF are nice fillers for ASIB . They would flop harder than Christina as singles tho and deep down we all know that 

Monster7

She can do whatever she wants at this point and that's what I love about her. I'll like it more or less, but she has my support forever for being free to do what she wants

Oryank21

I really believe that like everytime, Gaga will do the opposite of her previous project, I think she will go dark, sexual, aggressive... ASIB is very "light" and "sweet" by the sound of the soundtrack.(eventhough it is POWERFUL!)

monketsharona

Heal Me is a bop

Though I doubt LG6 will sound like Heal Me.

It seems like she's back at EDM Gaga seeing who is confirmed to work on it and the material she used

MaryJaneHolland

Not something I'm craving for, but if it does, I'll suck it up somehow. After listening to the pop songs on ASIB, I thought about how LG5 should've had that sound. Appealing and commercial, and not Gaga at all. It would've done better than Joanne in terms of a hit single maybe.

However, with her calling those songs shallow, there's nothing to worry about :vegas:

That J

I'm here for the ride.  Been here since The Fame and ill be here til the day the lights go down.  I've seen people come and I've seen people go. All I know is I'm down for anything.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

elijahfan

Well, the pop songs from ASIB are voluntarily a bit shallow (see what I did there :lolga:) and basic in sound - that's not necessarily what she's gonna serve next under the Gaga brand. I expect a lot more edge from her, and I have no doubt that's what we're gonna get.

Enigma

No because this sound is PURPOSEFULLY basic

I love the songs in the context that they're Ally's, not Gaga's

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

No because this sound is PURPOSEFULLY basic

I love the songs in the context that they're Ally's, not Gaga's

As much as I love that soundtrack, I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga will not perform the songs from ASIB as Lady Gaga. She made it clear those songs were designed to be for Ally not Lady Gaga.

Archived