đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is That Alright, Before I Cry, and Heal Me

Mr S

Featured Posts

Just now, Bottleblonde said:

Don’t forget Always Remember Us This Way and then I agree with you

I don't love that song as much as a lot of you guys seem to do. It's good but there are definitely 4-5 ahead of it IMO.

I just realized "Is That Alright" lacks a third/bridge chorus but it doesn't take away from it.

hpmcmill

I already can tell (fear) Before I Cry will be immensely underrated. That song is seriously SO GOOD and hasn't been talked about a lot. 

ARUTW is better, the lyrics are less cheesy and the melody, better 

PerfectIllusion
8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

ITA is already in the top 5 us itunes

And ARUTW at #12 :giveup: my 2 favs are slaying!!!

iCpro
25 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I just realized "Is That Alright" lacks a third/bridge chorus but it doesn't take away from it.

I’ve always wanted her to do a song like that, because I think some of the most powerful songs I’ve heard follow that structure (Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bird Set Free), and she did not disappoint :tony: 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Before I Cry had the potencial to be one of the best songs on the album but the production completely ruined it. That basic instrumental makes it sound like a Leona Lewis song from 2006 :messga:

I am really loving Before I Cry. It's one of my favourites from the album. That little beat before the chorus kicks in, and the last chorus with the strings in it. Sublime!

Archived