💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Bradley's songs in ASIB

OMF

Featured Posts

With all the (expected and deserved) enthusiasm and threads discussing Gaga's songs in ASIB we haven't said much of Bradley Cooper's songs!

Do you have any favorites? Also the big question: do you think any of his songs may be released as singles or will they stick to Lady Gaga songs?

NintendoMONSTER

Black Eyes is amazing!

Alibi is very good too!

But one of my favourites is Diggin‘ my grave ft. Lady Gaga :woot: this one really hits! 

The Louvre

I really love his songs. Especially Black Eyes. It's better than some of Gaga's tbh.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

calmar

Black Eyes
Out of Time (even though there's no lyrics lol)
Alibi is good though the vocal uptick every time he says 'alibi' gets on my nerves

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Ryusei

black eyes and alibi are bops, I expected there to be a vocal on Out of time and then none ever came :laughga:

Also all the duets are amazing especially diggin my grave, that last part is just the cherry on top of this perfect song. and music to my eyes is so sweet and harmonic

Musery

DitaDolla
Just now, Monster7 said:

Black Eyes and Diggin My Grave are the best

Exactly this

And maybe its time

And Alibi

Ughhh:vegas:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Musicer said:

This kind of USian country music with strings sounds just annoys me sorry. :laughga: 

It's more like soundtrack music. Strings give that dramatic necessary for the movie.

Archived