šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Scene 98 (Dialogue)

roy

Featured Posts

Let's talk about this dialogue in the soundtrack, and the sadness in this track. I haven't seen the movie and only listened to the soundtrack but Scene 98 really hit me, if you have seen the movie, please tell me about it, but the dialogue was absolutely heartwrenching because of their love and Jackson's alcohol problems...

And when she says get out with the voice crack, gosh...

How do you feel about the dialogue?Ā :cryga:

rah rah rah rah

FadMadonsterStan

You should really see the movieĀ the scene was sad, he was so drunk and said very lowbrow stuff to ally, gagas acting was so good you could see how much it hurt her for those horrible things he said about her.

Spoiler

We get a full frontal split second nude of Gaga in this sceneĀ 

Ā 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

BoomKack

That scene made me feel so uncomfortable (obviously it was supposed to)

It felt like my parents were fighting or somethingĀ :ohno:

Harry

The scene is really uncomfortable, and if you've ever been in an argument with a partner that gets really heated like that it will be familiar. They did a really good job between them. They both said awful things that they didn't really mean as if they were trying to one-up each other because they were both so angry.

Tbh Ally came off worse in this situation to me because Jackson at least apologises afterwards - Ally doesn't apologise for bringing up his father or digging at his addictions at all. And she didn't even have the excuse of being drunk during the argument either :rip:

panosmonster

one of the best scenes of the movie, Gaga's acting was on point!

also guys i have a question!

Spoiler

how they filmed Shallow at Joanne World Tour and no video was leaked?? Any info? I'm really curious,

Ā 

DitaDolla
31 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

how they filmed Shallow at Joanne World Tour and no video was leaked?? Any info? I'm really curious,

Ā 

Maybe they took their phones and got it back after the screening (before the show).

Or they just asked them not to filmĀ :derpga:I mean most of the audience are gaga fans they wouldnt want to ruin her movie

She is winning againā€¦. somehow she always stays here. I canā€™t stand it.

StuckInMyMind
2 hours ago, Californian100 said:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

We get a full frontal split second nude of Gaga in this sceneĀ 

Ā 

My fiancĆ© honed inĀ on that and caused an argument

panosmonster
1 hour ago, NathanRajz said:

Maybe they took their phones and got it back after the screening (before the show).

Or they just asked them not to filmĀ :derpga:I mean most of the audience are gaga fans they wouldnt want to ruin her movie

Gaga performed new song and everyone was so good to not spoil? I don't believe this haha.Ā 

domixwodix
1 hour ago, panosmonster said:

one of the best scenes of the movie, Gaga's acting was on point!

also guys i have a question!

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

I heard that the microphones were turned off and there was actually no sound, maybe they filmed the performance without music and added it while editingĀ 

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

panosmonster
16 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

I heard that the microphones were turned off and there was actually no sound, maybe they filmed the performance without music and added it while editingĀ 

this is sooo interesting

DitaDolla
20 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Yea that makes sense. Or maybe gaga sang it but it was connected to another machine and not the show's speakers/monitors

She is winning againā€¦. somehow she always stays here. I canā€™t stand it.

panosmonster
1 minute ago, NathanRajz said:

Yea that makes sense. Or maybe gaga sang it but it was connected to another machine and not the show's speakers/monitors

but not even a picture of the outfit or something like coachella? i was shocked when i watched it in the movie.

whateveradore
32 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

but not even a picture of the outfit or something like coachella? i was shocked when i watched it in the movie.

they recorded gaga scene during a souncheck or after the concert was over, probably with no sound so the song didn't leak, then they edites the crowd in or used the crowd from other shows that they recordedĀ 

FfFfFfFF

That dialogue truly impacted me. I love all these short dialogues to be honest, they make you understand the plot of the movie without spoilingĀ too much information.

Archived