Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Most Emotional Scene in ASIB (Spoiler)

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, Shipper said:

You were looking at the dog but I was looking at the window of the garage door and you can see Jack up there. :udidnt:

And I was wow. 

23 hours ago, Logan said:

But the dog. THE DOG. 

20 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Do we really see Jackson hanging in the window? 

I was so Focused on Charlie (The Dog) that I didn’t notice it!

I didn't notice the hanging part either which was why I was kind of confused during that scene, I was really focused on the dog but it might've also been my bad eye vision :air:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MOST emotional for me was the ending, when Jack sings the ending to INLA. I was already crying, but I seriously started sobbing at that point. Then, I continued to cry through the credits to ITA. Close second would be when Ally lies to Jack about her career when they're in bed together, you can see the pain in his eyes... I lost it. 

Shipper
21 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Do we really see Jackson hanging in the window? 

I was so Focused on Charlie (The Dog) that I didn’t notice it!

Only a part of his upper shirt. Not really his head or anything. 

The shot was really high up,  like from a tree outside the house lol and you can kinda see a shirt through the window and by the angle,  you can tell the person was too high up.  And then the dog curls to sleep out the garage door. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Vicixs

I literally didn’t start crying until the last minute of the movie. The piano moment made my eyes well up and as soon as the screen went black, I weeper and I cried for 20 minutes. I kept my composure getting out of the theatre and bawled my eyes out in my car. I went with my boyfriend, sister, and her boyfriend, and we were all bawling. I’m still shook right now

Religion is a product to sell.

LordEnigma

I think it was definitely when Ally visited Jack and asked if he still loved her. The tears flowed.

misunderstood
On 10/5/2018 at 12:23 AM, Poissonche said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, for real it's the ending for me too, from the point when the manager comes say those terrible things to Jackson. I felt like it was the voice of Jackson's anxiety and depression more than the actual manager's, and everything that comes after that is just an emotional trainwreck.

This. :(

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
Spoiler

The Grammys, When Jackson cries when Ally comes to visit him, Before Jackson closes the door when he tells his borther that he was the one Jackson idolized not his dad, the asshole manager being so rude to Jackson, I saw the pain in his eyes and it made me so sad, Jackson killing himself & the dog sitting outside the garage, I'll Never Love Again w/ the flashbacks and the cut to Jackson singing a few lines.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

joannesrats

I just saw it tonight. It would have to be a number of scenes. My number one would be at the ending when Ally has a flashback to Jackson singing her INLA and then it ending with a tear running down her face. It was crushing, we were there with Ally.

My other two would be when the manager is speaking to Jackson and blaming him and calling him an embarrassment. You can tell then and there that Jackson was a broken man. It was also terrible knowing that Jackson had done that while she was performing. It was a rollercoaster 15 minutes, but I'm seeing it again many, many times. 

Smother Em Eh

The scene where he was crying and apologizing. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

WildAmerican

For me, it was the ending, the Grammy scene, the post-Grammy chaos, the rehab scene, and when Jack tells her off when she's in the tub (so many tub scenes in this movie lol)

Clarence

the ending. knowing that Sonja had passed away before they shot the scene and seeing Jackson's hanged body in the garage like that along with gaga's REAL emotion on top of a gorgeous song tore me up.i tried so hard to keep the tears in but that didn't happen and I cried all the way through is that alright.

migamiga

I thought I was gonna make it through the whole movie without crying even during INLA but when it cut back to her and it was silent and she looked right in the camera and her tears rolled down I BAWLED :messga:

Archived