Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Most Emotional Scene in ASIB (Spoiler)

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
Spoiler

Most emotional scene in the movie for me was when they were laying in the bed, she was lying to him about her career. Right before he hangs himself. 

I mean, you can see in his eyes what's going to happen. 

That's called acting! I so felt that and it hurt me! 

What was the most emotional scene for you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Last 10-15 min. The whole vibe completely changed after The faux Troy Carter showed up. 

Seeing Jack hanging was extremely emotional and the last clip of him and Ally playing I'll Never Love Again brought the waterworks. 

ferretti
Spoiler

Mine was Bradley talking to Gaga at rehab when he starts crying and apologizing. That really hit home and really destroyed me so hard.

Just knowing that scene is coming makes me emotional

disco stick tester, inquire within

TheGagaOfItAll

when the scene cuts from Ally singing at the memorial to Jackson & Ally singing...jesus christ. it was so sudden and stark. it hurt me.

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

GypsyBabe

When she punches the picture frames and is sitting in the hallway like that totally broke me. 

⚯͛

Poissonche

When Halsey was an established artist who finally gave Gaga her well-deserved Best New Artist Grammy :giveup:

Spoiler

Ok, for real it's the ending for me too, from the point when the manager comes say those terrible things to Jackson. I felt like it was the voice of Jackson's anxiety and depression more than the actual manager's, and everything that comes after that is just an emotional trainwreck.

Harris Walz 2024

I could not bear to hear the things that were said to Jackson by her manager. It ripped me apart. That face he made, uggghhh so sad, makes me cry again :toofunny:

• Admin changed the title to Most Emotional Scene in ASIB (Spoiler)
Shipper
15 minutes ago, Logan said:

The dog laying in front of the garage door. 

You were looking at the dog but I was looking at the window of the garage door and you can see Jack up there. :udidnt:

And I was wow. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Logan
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

You we're looking at the door but I was looking at the window of the garage door and you can see Jack up there. :udidnt:

But the dog. THE DOG. 

Shipper
Just now, Logan said:

But the dog. THE DOG. 

The dog had steak for dinner!  Lol. He was digesting his food. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Stephen

For me the scene where he was crying and apologizing. But the last song was definitely a close second. 

Archived