Apple Music
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

Featured Posts

Gagally
On 10/6/2018 at 9:48 PM, IvyInferno said:

I heard a lot of sniffing too in the theater. I was covered in tears and I think I was the only one... but still, I tried hard not looking at anybody's face lol

I FEEL YOU SO MUCH.

:giveup:

I cried for like 45 minutes after the movie, I still don't feel good... Damnit the end hurts me so much.

Still a ****ing good movie. I was WOWED by... everything.

Gaga's acting was her best performance ever. Bradley Cooper too. Everything felt natural, not scripted. A-MA-ZING. But it'll take me some time before I watch it again. I cannot break my heart again so soon.

I absolutely felt this way the first time I saw it. I was so .....down. I did not anticipate the ending to play out the way it did. I do not know what my expectations were of LG, but I was not happy after my first viewing. Then I went back a week later, and back again a week after that. I have seen it 4 times now and I swear it gets better each time. The Soundtrack is such an amazing companion, taking one all the way thru the emotions of the film. This whole package has exceeded all my months of anticipation is such a powerful way. So grateful for such a gift.

• Love 2

maggieschneider

Hey guys :) My name is Maggie Schneider and I'm a singer/songwriter in Atlanta. I just covered "I'll Never Love Again" and it would mean so much if you checked it out and share it if you like it. It'd be a dream come true if Gaga saw it, and I hope I did the song justice. Thank you so much!

Cover Link: https://www.facebook.com/1503760213177656/posts/2264780313742305/

That J

Taking my dad to see A Star Is Born tomorrow at 12:15. ....

I know he is finally going to fall in love with Lady Gaga and I cant WAIT to see that!  I also ak excited to see this movie again because I know I'll notice things I didnt see the first few times. 

Take my money!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TRJTA

I love the soundtrack so much! It's such a wonderful album with a beautiful mix of genuine acoustic gaga, pop gaga and some other styles of music

• Love 1

Reginald

I still need to buy this, hopefully on vinyl.   :flutter: I have The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, and ARTPOP on CD. 

Marry The Night