💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Soundtrack - OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

I SPENT ALMOST TWO YEARS WITH DIGGIN' MY GRAVE STUCK IN MY HEAD AND TODAY I FINALLY GOT TO HEAR 'Diggin my, diggin-my diggin-my, diggin my, diggin-my diggin my" AGAIN AND IT'S STILL SO DAMN CATCHY AND AWESOME :excited:

Spoiler

It's ****ing frustrating as **** to have a Gaga song stuck in your head for months that is IMPOSSIBLE to listen to, haha. The sole negative of being in the movie for two shots. I've had that breakdown stuck in my head since Coachella filming :toofunny:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I really love Look What I Found, the jazzy vibe is so perfect

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Shipper
5 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Anyone else feel like Hair Body Face and Why Did You Do That are super cringe?

Yes.  WDYDT made me feel very odd most especially if you take into account the difference in lyric content in the song compared to the songs in the first half of the movie and the album. It juxtaposes the free music style she had to repeating why did you do that 20 times and gaining more success from it. I was cringing in the cinema when it was playing in SNL. 

It made me feel shallow. (Only based on the context of when the music was played in Ally's career.) 

WDYDT is probably my least favorite song just cause i feel like there was a big downgrade in quality based AND that's ok because it was meant to be that way. It's like a reflection of the music industry. 

Hair Body Face is my jam though. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

River
4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Yes.  WDYDT made me feel very odd most especially if you take into account the difference in lyric content in the song compared to the songs in the first half of the movie and the album. It juxtaposes the free music style she had to repeating why did you do that 20 times and gaining more success from it. I was cringing in the cinema when it was playing in SNL. 

It made me feel shallow. (Only based on the context of when the music was played in Ally's career.) 

WDYDT is probably my least favorite song just cause i feel like there was a big downgrade in quality based AND that's ok because it was meant to be that way. It's like a reflection of the music industry. 

Hair Body Face is my jam though. 

Exactly how I feel about WDYDT, I just don't like it, it's really not a nice song..  Hairy Body Face is in a limbo for me, once I love it, once I hate it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Biden Harris 2024

Before I Cry is doing amazingly well considering it isn't in the movie AND it hasn't been promoted at all. Where would it have been perfect in the movie...

Spoiler

I would have put it after their big fight.

HausOfHarlow

I saw the movie on Tuesday night for the AMC preview - cried like 4 times. I honestly didn't like the Dolby experience - I couldn't notice much difference between regular theatre. 

Anyways. 

YOU GUYS. THIS MUSIC. 

LIVING FOR...

Shallow. Of course. The theme song. (The theme song?). Classic. Powerful vocals. 

Diggin' My Grave - such a good campy country twang tune. I can't remember if it was in the movie. It's so good, one of my favorites. 

Always Remember Us This Way - wow. vocal. yassssssss! emotion and classic piano-ga.

Look What I Found - love this track! it's so cute!

Heal Me - omg those vocals. This is a better version of The Cure. I almost wonder if TC was indeed or written around the same time as this track. This is such a good song. 

I Don't Know What Love Is - THIS. SONG. My favorite duet. My second favorite from the album. It's so chill, so warming. 

Is That Alright - I'm not crying, you're crying. So good. 

Scene 98 - a moment I cried during the film. it was so rough to watch - i was screaming in my head hoping it would be ok. One of the only dialogues I'll keep on my iTunes. 

Before I Cry - It is THAT song. Lord. All the emotions.

I'll Never Love Again (solo version) - My #1. So much power and emotion. The one song I'll be playing for the rest of my life. This is the career defining song. I hope she performs this always on future tours. 

So, basically, I like every song. Ballads > Pop songs, but all are good. So happy to have this new music, but still hoping LG6 is on its way. 

NCgaga

The Best song on this album is I'll never Love Again. It is like stated above, "Career Defining". Much like "I will Always Love you" by Whitney Houston, or "My HEart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. Her Vocals on this track are not only impressive, but resonate heavily with Emotion. It is a  stellar track. A lot of the reviews I have read from major publications mention this song, and compare the vocals to Whitney Houston. In the world of VOcals, that is huge, HUGE for a pop star. 

Ok. So watched the movie last night, and definitely both Gaga and Bradley delivered. Their acting performances were so convincing and their chemistry undeniable. The first half of the movie went by fast but the second felt slow, maybe because to make the demise of Jack even more painful to watch.

The Shallow is such a big song when it is played in the theatre. Gaga’s belting held the viewers’ breath. But omg ARUTW is so beautiful. Pure Gaga and piano. Her facial expressions when singing the song, the power of her voice. It’s like sitting across from her at one of her concerts. I was like “this is what you all skepticals are missing”. 

I love diggin’ my grave a lot: such a fun duet. Not as much of a fan of the pop songs, although HBF is quite a bop. Maybe they will grow on me.

But ILNA is also powerful omg. The breathing, the  whispering, the belting, the lyrics, the music, the stage presence. People were crying in the theatre. No GP will leave the theatre totally transformed in their opinion of Gaga. If she doesn’t snatch a few oscars and Grammys I’ll be so upset. 

Jewels n Drugs

Before i cry has left me BALDDD

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I'm seeing the movie tomorrow & I've already listened to some songs, but what songs can we listen without being spoiled about the movie?
I've already listened to Shallow, Why Did You Do That, Is That Alright (once bc I know it's a little bit of a spoiler), Hair Body Face, Always Remember Us This Way (Once as well). It's so beautiful.

California Gold
2 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

I'm seeing the movie tomorrow & I've already listened to some songs, but what songs can we listen without being spoiled about the movie?
I've already listened to Shallow, Why Did You Do That, Is That Alright (once bc I know it's a little bit of a spoiler), Hair Body Face, Always Remember Us This Way (Once as well). It's so beautiful.

Heal Me, Before I Cry 

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

Hello legends.. Can someone gift me "A Star Is Born" Soundtrack, I've subscribed to Spotify Premium to stream/download the album.. but I just want to have a copy of it on my music library & I don't want to download it illegally... help me :messga:

Battle 4 Ur Life
4 hours ago, MrBlue said:

no matter what DON’T LISTEN TO I’LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN! at all.

trust me. you’ll thank me later. I JUST saw the movie. omg. it’s overpowering.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived