💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow 'Radio Edit'

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

So... midnight hit my country and the A Star Is Born soundtrack was just released. While scrolling down to Spotify, I found the "radio edit" of Shallow and I got surprised when I realized it doesn't have that annoying crowd sound we all hate! :vegas:

PG.

It's Friday here already too 

I'm yet to hear it 

I'm listening to Out Of Time 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

It doesn't have it at the beginning, but in the middle it appears again. When Gaga sings lol. Did they forget to take it out?

TheFame Monster
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

It doesn't have it at the beginning, but in the middle it appears again. When Gaga sings lol. Did they forget to take it out?

They left it for the star

Levels

Is there a difference between I'll Never Love Again (Extended Version) and 'll Never Love Again (Extended Version - Radio Edit)?

JR Gg
15 minutes ago, Levels said:

Is there a difference between I'll Never Love Again (Extended Version) and 'll Never Love Again (Extended Version - Radio Edit)?

Yes the Radio Edit is shorter :vegas:

Reality
56 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

So... midnight hit my country and the A Star Is Born soundtrack was just released. While scrolling down to Spotify, I found the "radio edit" of Shallow and I got surprised when I realized it doesn't have that annoying crowd sound we all hate! :vegas:

We don't all hate it though :hor: 

🃏🖤👹

• 3 months later...
J e s s e
On 10/5/2018 at 12:14 AM, JR Gg said:

I'm shook sry :vegas: what is this edit for tho :emma:

They edited out the audience cheers in the first half of the song

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived