question

“Heal Me” vs “The Cure”

Katsuki Bakugo

HM vs TC?   

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

i kinda don't like that the cure, heal me, and hair body face all kinda sound the same. similar instruments, similar sub genre nods, its like they where all created in the same night. still good though. i still have why did you do that on repeat. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
6 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

i kinda don't like that the cure, heal me, and hair body face all kinda sound the same. similar instruments, similar sub genre nods, its like they where all created in the same night. still good though. i still have why did you do that on repeat. 

candydarling
17 minutes ago, heirloom said:

heal me feels she took the best of sexx dreams and the cure and made a superior song

EXACTLY

Flippy

The Cure>>>>

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Miracle

Heal Me and apart from some production tricks, they have nothing in common. Heal Me is sexy, sultry and beautiful. The Cure's redemption are Gaga vocals+harmonizing

Heal Me >>> Hair Body Face >>>> Why Did You Do That >>>>> The Cure

TheGagaOfItAll

I am completely convinced The Cure is a song that got cut from ASIB after listening to Heal Me...and she has sort of orange hair like Ally on the single cover. 

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

Gracious Gaga
6 hours ago, Shipper said:

The cure cause I like the dolphin sounds. 

LMFAO

♥ Kindness Police.

NCgaga

I actually like them both but probably prefer The Cure. I immediately thought of it when I heard Heal Me. Heal me is my least favorite from the soundtrack. 

GagaOhhLaLa

Neither

Alexa play Head Body Face

In all serious Heal Me is the only pop song I like on the album... it's the same likeness ad The Cure 

homomo

Heal Me, only cause it’s new and I’m digging it.

Also, where’s the poll?

Archived