💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BO Pro Projects $49M for ASIB

Miaou

Featured Posts

Miaou

While the comic book release will appeal most to young male audiences, Warner Bros.’ A Star Is Born is aiming for a decidedly adult crowd. The film’s stellar reviews, pre-release Oscar buzz, and excellent word of mouth from screenings around the country have helped create a snowball of momentum for the remake. The pairing of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga has generated some of the most intense interest for an on-screen duo in years, while the latter’s diverse and expansive fan base adds to the fever pitch.

A Star Is Born has generally tracked similar to films like Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, Fifty Shades Freed, and other female-led titles this year, but it has shown late signs of pulling away from those comps even when factoring out the film’s Tuesday night fan event screenings (which we expect will be included in weekend grosses). Our updated range stands between $40 million and $60 million for the weekend.

https://pro.boxoffice.com/weekend-forecast-star-born-venom/

I'M SHOOK 

IF THEY REALLY DO THIS NUMBERS ASIB IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST OPENING WEEKEND EVER FOR A MUSICAL MOVIE :air:

AND FURTHERMORE IT'S POSSIBLE THAT ASIB CAN BEAT VENOM :air: 

Sneaky Oliver

They worked so hard for this. She worked so hard. They deserve it :applause:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Teal Ambition

TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURS, TELL YOUR FAMILY TO GO WATCH THE MOVIE :nooo:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

YourWhiskyMouth

I wouldn't be surprised if all the projections are too low. There was zero promotion for the pre-screening at my theater other than a facebook post on the theater's page. The showing was first come first serve, and it was at capacity an entire hour before the movie even was scheduled to begin. People were trying to sneak in and everything. They had to turn away probably 100+ people in line. 

Kimmo

I believe this, personally couldn’t get tickets for tonight that’s why I opened a thread ranting about it :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

River

omg in Costa Rica comics is really strong, Venom opening screening has only 25 taken sits :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

That's incredible - they've also pumped ALOT of money into advertising for the movie though so not entirely surprised.

BalmungBard

Here in NY all 7pm showings were sold out or only had two seats available in the every front of the theater. I’m going with a group of 10 and we were aiming for the Dolby theater but those were completely sold out. Luckily we found seats for a 7:15 showing in Times Square 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Biden Harris 2024

Word of mouth = longevity and classic status. No amount of promotion can make a bad movie a classic. ASIB has all the ingredients to become a classic. The acting, directing, and music are a triple threat !

Shipper

Oh wow.  I need to buy my tickets for next week now. So this way my coworker can't backout. Whether she comes or not,  that seat is paid for. Lol

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

BalmungBard
3 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Word of mouth = longevity and classic status. No amount of promotion can make a bad movie a classic. ASIB has all the ingredients to become a classic. The acting, directing, and music are a triple threat !

Hair, body, face, for you, triple threat :firega:

I couldn’t help myself when you wrote triple threat! lol 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Archived