💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

ASIB or 21pilots...which can top next week's Billboard200?

Galagala

Featured Posts

BlahForever1
8 hours ago, Galagala said:

"Trench" by Twenty One Pilots will be out at the same time as ASIB soundtrack. It has already been #1 in Australia & New Zealand, while ASIB's been #2. :ohno:

I hope ASIB soundtrack could beat "Trench" in US at least even if some people will tell me "we don't care commercial performances.:selena: "

Go buy dozens of ASIB soundtracks now! Give queen her another #1 album!:party:

Keep in mind that ASIB doesn't officially open in AUS/NZ until the 18th of October, so we're getting the soundtrack two weeks before the film comes out. I imagine the first two-three weeks ASIB will see decent/healthy sales in AUS/NZ, and then once the film is released we should see sales increase there!

Edit: Plus, both ARTPOP and Joanne debuted (and peaked) at number 2 in AUS/NZ. Gaga still has a lot of fans / interest here, but she's been paying us dust for 5+ years. If Gaga wants her records to debut number 1 straight away she needs to properly promote here. 

Galagala
22 minutes ago, BlahForever1 said:

Keep in mind that ASIB doesn't officially open in AUS/NZ until the 18th of October, so we're getting the soundtrack two weeks before the film comes out. I imagine the first two-three weeks ASIB will see decent/healthy sales in AUS/NZ, and then once the film is released we should see sales increase there!

Edit: Plus, both ARTPOP and Joanne debuted (and peaked) at number 2 in AUS/NZ. Gaga still has a lot of fans / interest here, but she's been paying us dust for 5+ years. If Gaga wants her records to debut number 1 straight away she needs to properly promote here. 

Oh so they won't compete in the same week in Aus/NZ ?

BlahForever1
2 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Oh so they won't compete in the same week in Aus/NZ ?

The soundtrack was released today and the movie isn't released until the 18th, so we are competing with TOP this week :vegas:

But, because the movie release is still two weeks away, I wouldn't worry about the soundtrack not debuting at number 1 in Aus/NZ :vegas: 

Archived