💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

A beautiful theory about ASIB (Spoiler)

Rio

Featured Posts

Okay, so I watched A Star Is Born last night. The theatre was pretty packed, I didn’t think it would be. A wide mix of people, gays and old people.

I’m not gonna do a review of the film because I still haven’t taken it all in, it was so good! Gaga is a natural and Bradley is getting that Oscar. I’m expecting big things at the Oscars next year and I’m staying up for the OST to be released tonight.

My Mum highlighted a perspective to me that I didn’t catch on to whilst watching the film and I don’t know if it applies to the other versions of ASIB. (I’ve seen the Garland and Streisand ones, for the record.) But she said Jack killed himself because of what Rami said; he died for Ally, and it just made the film even more beautiful and sad. Just thought I’d share. 

My first ever post, I don’t know if I’ve categorised it correctly and I have no idea how to Hide Content on my iPhone.

Luv u Sum

Yeah it's so heartbreaking.. he kills himself because he feels like she cant live the life she deserves if hes with her. :/

Quentin

I knew the end at the beginning, as we can see Jackson is in his car and there are ropes on a billboard. It was Cooper's hint.

Yeah it is obvious that he killed himself for Ally and because of what the Interscope manager said.

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

• Admin changed the title to A beautiful theory about ASIB (Spoiler)
Ghost Face
9 minutes ago, QuantiQuentin said:

I knew the end at the beginning, as we can see Jackson is in his car and there are ropes on a billboard. It was Cooper's hint.

Yeah it is obvious that he killed himself for Ally and because of what the Interscope manager said.

wow at the ropes, didn't notice that. Watch it tonight again

It's an honor.

ARTBOP

Agreed. It's also implied in the Judy and Babs versions, and I assume the Janet Gaynor one, although I've not seen it.

Spoiler

when jack ties the guitar string into a knotted ring for ally... foreshadowing of his knack for knots. :(

On 10/4/2018 at 5:44 PM, jobot said:
  Hide contents

when jack ties the guitar string into a knotted ring for ally... foreshadowing of his knack for knots. :(

So many subtle nuances to the film that are so artistic and well done. 🙌🏼

Archived