Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
press

ASIB Soundtrack Reviews | MC: 78

monsterdino

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

It’s “Shallow,” the leadoff single and most boffo track on the soundtrack album. Though Cooper starts the song, Lady Gaga takes over for its exponential buildup, from throaty and breathy to full-scale belting. It’s another in her catalog of spiraling power ballads, and it’s the immediate sequel to “Million Reasons” from her theatrically naturalistic “Joanne.” 

The album’s other showstoppers are hushed-to-heroic piano ballads: the Elton John-flavored “Always Remember Us This Way”; the electronics-assisted hymn “Before I Cry”; and “I’ll Never Love Again,” which harks back to 1970s hits like Harry Nilsson’s “Without You” and Eric Carmen’s “All By Myself.” They rely on Lady Gaga’s old-school finesse, timing, emotionality and lung power.

It reads like 70+ for me.

Lol.jon carmonica was too scared so another critic wrote it

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy

GUYS, I NEED YOUR HELP

Some haters are giving 0 scores to the soundtrack and writing bad reviews on metacritic just to decrease de user score to make it look bad on the user session. 

So, please go to the ASIB OST page to give a 10 score + write a short review to validate it

https://www.metacritic.com/music/a-star-is-born-original-motion-picture-soundtrack/lady-gaga

SPREAD THE WORDS, THANKS!

Levels
1 hour ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

An 81 average with not one review above an 80? :what: Living for their math. 

:ladyhaha:.

monsterdino

Added the Slate and Slant reviews to the thread.

Reviews to be added on MC:

Vulture - Positive

Slant - 50

Max Vandeburg

It seems that nothing is good enough for these Slant critics. I was surprised that they even gave a positive score to the film. Just don't take them seriously.

monsterdino

the way this is an actual representation of her success (with peaking w TFM and re-peaking again w ASIB, both having 78)

xfRPQSlJRE_OC2n_JPF8Hg.png

Archived