press

ASIB Soundtrack Reviews | MC: 78

monsterdino

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
17 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

She literally cannot win.Ā 

Ā 

What does this woman have to do to get above an 80 with these people? I really donā€™t get it. Sheā€™s literally tried EVERYTHING.Ā 

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ™„šŸ™„

No youā€™re literally being dramatic, was you not a fan during ARTPOP? The reception for the film and soundtrack is incredible, this is her resurgence.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HorusRa2
4 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

No youā€™re literally being dramatic, was you not a fan during ARTPOP? The reception for the film and soundtrack is incredible, this is her resurgence.

I was a fan since TF.Ā 

(Iā€™m well aware that the reception is amazing and that an 80 metacritic score is equivalent to universal acclaim. However,Ā given the fact that said soundtrack contains some of Gagaā€™s best vocals, lyrics and relatable content, forgive me for my frustration that publications like The Telegraph still have the nerve to put the effort down.)Ā 

Should you disagree with me (or others), letā€™s agree to not discuss further due to the fact I really donā€™t want more WP. šŸ’›

thatfoxyfeeling
2 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

I was a fan since TF.Ā 

(Iā€™m well aware that the reception is amazing and that an 80 metacritic score is equivalent to universal acclaim. However,Ā given the fact that said soundtrack contains some of Gagaā€™s best vocals, lyrics and relatable content, forgive me for my frustration that publications like The Telegraph still have the nerve to put the effort down.)Ā 

Should you disagree with me (or others), letā€™s agree to not discuss further due to the fact I really donā€™t want more WP. šŸ’›

I donā€™t disagree with you. Gaga is a polarising artist, she will always get negative reviews but will continue winning.Ā :vegas:

Mirages

The fact that it's becoming her most acclaim album is making me happy but literally Ariana's sweetener is so bad compared to this and has gotten better reviews and that is making me want to puke.Ā 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Monsterious
4 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

So no one's gonna give this a 5?Ā :interestinga:

because of the atrocious pop songs

Regina George
6 hours ago, Monsterious said:

because of the atrocious pop songs

This reply is so sad on so many levels.Ā 

Didymus

The soundtrack really is incredible. I can't stop replaying it. Such variety, such atmosphere, such vocals :messga:

It's her best album for me :messga:

That style of vocals is what I've wanted since '09 :messga:

Same with that style of music :messga:

The pop songs slay me too :messga:

Archived