💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star is Born foreshadowing scene (Spoiler)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I noticed this as well but couldn't read the words either. :ohno:

⚯͛

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheGagaOfItAll

I just realized it was foreshadowing too...woah :| 

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

JazzGa

Spoiler

Yes I noticed the nooses on the rainbow billboard the first time I saw it, I was like :wtfga: "that seems strangely anti-LGBT i am surprised I havent seen any SJW bloggers dragging it for being homophobic" :wtfga: 

Also the foreshadowing when Jack talks to the old man in rehab about his first attempt when he was 12... how he just laughs it off like "hehe funni normal story, o the folly of youth rite?" That was haunting. Too real

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

fivefoottwo
41 minutes ago, TheGagaOfItAll said:

I just realized it was foreshadowing too...woah :| 

ok this shook me completely

StarstruckIllusion

Instantly saw that. Educate the straights Gaga yesss. 

Morphine Prince

They played an LGBT suicide PSA before the movie when I saw it. Probably related to that scene and the organization. 

9 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I noticed the nooses on the rainbow billboard the first time I saw it, I was like :wtfga: "that seems strangely anti-LGBT i am surprised I havent seen any SJW bloggers dragging it for being homophobic" :wtfga: 

Also the foreshadowing when Jack talks to the old man in rehab about his first attempt when he was 12... how he just laughs it off like "hehe funni normal story, o the folly of youth rite?" That was haunting. Too real

Specifically when he was talking about his experience when he was 12, I think he was referring to (spoiler idk how to do that on mobile) autoerotic asphyxiation. “Childhood rite” and all. But definitely a foreshadowing.

3 points in and ready for more

JazzGa
Just now, Miel said:

Specifically when he was talking about his experience when he was 12, I think he was referring to (spoiler idk how to do that on mobile) autoerotic asphyxiation. “Childhood rite” and all. But definitely a foreshadowing.

Spoiler

WELL I didn't catch that :omg: But it doesn't really change the emotional gravity of what he said (and the contrast with the chuckling, almost dissociated way he said it). That was one of the strongest scenes to me. One of the only times Jackson speaks about himself and doesn't change the subject

1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Hide contents

WELL I didn't catch that :omg: But it doesn't really change the emotional gravity of what he said (and the contrast with the chuckling, almost dissociated way he said it). That was one of the strongest scenes to me. One of the only times Jackson speaks about himself and doesn't change the subject

Absolutely. It was a very emotionally dense scene. That whole ten minute span was weirdly intense.

3 points in and ready for more

• Admin changed the title to I've realized something about the billboard
malazam

What Billboard are you referring to? :sweat:

another shot before we kiss the other side

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

Spoiler

At the beginning of the movie when Jackson is driving in his cab you can see a rainbow colored billboard outside 

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

Spoiler

Not Ally's face billboard. But the one from the very beginning of the movie, when Jackson is in his car with his driver looking for a spot for a drink. They pull up to an intersection and Jackson says "That looks like a bar over there turn right" and they go around a corner with a rainbow flag billboard with noose silhouettes on it.

CoolTrainerTerry
18 minutes ago, Miel said:

No, remember he says SPOILER the thing about the fan

HausOfMark

IDK if it was on purpose, i never thought that but im seeing it for the 2nd time tomorrow so ill think about it

-Mark

Archived