Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow predicted to debut at...

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

It's honestly so unfair that streams counts more than sales... it basically means trends>quality

thatfoxyfeeling

This is so good because it’s gonna go higher next week when people have seen the film and will increase OST sales. :firega:

Economy
26 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

It's honestly so unfair that streams counts more than sales... it basically means trends>quality

I disagree. Too few ppl still buy music to accurately represent what's popular. It would be like trying to do a sample with 2% of the population instead of a census it would not be as accurate

Also streaming has its advantages. You can see each and every week how popular it is... Sales are only done once per person typically regardless of whether they get tired of it after a week or still listen to it 2 months later, that sale counted the same and only for that week

Gangie

It would be way much higher if the radio supported the song. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

The Z
Just now, thehanyo said:

Bookmarking this.

You can do it, Youngblood is predicted to go #7 and the album is out 10/5. Also, Lil Wayne is predicted to sell around 250k copies next week. 

thehanyo
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

You can do it, Youngblood is predicted to go #7 and the album is out 10/5. Also, Lil Wayne is predicted to sell around 250k copies next week. 

You're not considering how much this movie could take off with the GP.

The Z
18 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

You're not considering how much this movie could take off with the GP.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

Archived