Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
press

"LM's Conspiracy to take down Venom"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

According to Buzzfeed, LMs are involved in a conspiracy using bots to post negative reviews about Venom on several platforms including Twitter. Is this real? Have LMs gone this far? This is becoming really problematic.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/krishrach/venom-a-star-is-born-twitter-stans-review

"Gaga stans have been known in the past to make Twitter accounts for fake stereotypical "Midwestern Moms."

In 2016, Gaga fans used these accounts to ask radio stations to play her song "Perfect illusion." And then launched a harassment campaign against a BuzzFeed News reporter after they were exposed."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

Lol MESS Buzzfeed taking obvious joke posts from stan twitter and claiming its news.

djBuffoon

We wouldn't need to post mixed/negative reviews, the actual critics are doing it for us. :oprah:

Part of this fanbase ruins everything for Gaga tbh... they're vile drama queens leeching of her success, patting themselves on the shoulder as if they themselves accomplished something when Gaga achieves something and they probably believe they're doing her a favour by attacking critics, other artists, and projects; it's pathetic :rip:

2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Lol MESS Buzzfeed taking obvious joke posts from stan twitter and claiming its news.

it's not obvious jokes, it's trolling/slander and pathetic. Stuff like this can kill Oscar chances :rip: 

Dilwyn

people need to stop doing that that's so dumb, that could backfire on gaga, that venom movie ia already getting horrible reviews anyways

Amen Fashion

Clearly fake as I haven’t seen anyone post about this on GGD. I mean if it’s not on GGD, you can not talk about LMs

Shipper

I don't think any negative review will affect Venom ticket sales.  I mean,  they are watching a super hero movie and they want the action and CGI and not  the plot. 

I'm a soccer mom since PI and no I have not seen anyone do this.

Clearly a reach. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

NewRules

If ya'll do this with Oscar competitors then we're screwed. This will blow over because Venom is actually a bad movie but if fans do the same for other movies then I could easily see more websites writing about it.. then it could become an actual scandal which consumes the Oscar season

5 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Read the article. They acknowledge that it's jokes.

"One of the accounts accused of being a bot, Juan Caniggia a 20-year-old from Argentina, told BuzzFeed News that they were just bored. "It was a joke between two of my mutuals, we steal each other tweets," they said. They said they are a Lady Gaga fan, but this did not affect their decision to tweet about Venom, it was just trolling.

However, another account, who only identified themselves as @LGMonster95, said that there had been a coordinated effort. "It's us Gaga fans creating fake ids to trash Venom premiere," they said. "They both are getting released on the same day so we want more audience for A Star Is Born.""

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

FRANK1991

I don't get the logic,

posting fake trolling posts to promote A Star is Born and trash Venom

and then telling it to everybody that yes we are trolls and these are fake accounts

so how is that helping anybody?

:triggered:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

MonsterOfficial

these stans seem to forget they're trolling with non-stan twitter who dont get the humor of stan culture

exorcise my mind

Henri Bardot
3 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Clearly fake as I haven’t seen anyone post about this on GGD. I mean if it’s not on GGD, you can not talk about LMs

We represent 0.0001% of the fan base sis

pooiota

Archived