Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARTPOP Charting on iTunes & Apple Music

derpmonster

Featured Posts

derpmonster

:huntyga:

So I checked kworb for what Lady Gaga stuff is charting right now. I expected Shallow, Million Reasons, and Bad Romance (as usual). I was 1/3rd right. :ohwell:

charts.png

The album of international acclaim that keeps on giving. Slay a bit, ARTPOP sis. You deserve this. :staymad:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Guest Adarsh
16 minutes ago, Deku said:

How do I apply for an Armenian citizenship? Because they are clearly a people of culture.

Cher is an Armenian legend :diane:

derpmonster
10 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Cher is an Armenian legend :diane:

Also, Shallow is charting in India at #35. I'm surprised it's charting at all. :air: When I lived in India (till 2016), all I had heard on radio/TV was Poker Face. I discovered the rest of ha on my own.

Varo Yan
26 minutes ago, Deku said:

How do I apply for an Armenian citizenship? Because they are clearly a people of culture.

MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD SAY 'THANK YOU' TO ME FOR PROVIDING  ALMOST 5 YEARS GAGA'S TOP 10..... :queenga:

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Also, Shallow is charting in India at #35. I'm surprised it's charting at all. :air: When I lived in India (till 2016), all I had heard on radio/TV was Poker Face. I discovered the rest of ha on my own.

My impact :diane: I agree, the gp here forgot her after Born this way. She came to India in 2011, those days were so good :giveup:

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

My impact :diane: I agree, the gp here forgot her after Born this way. She came to India in 2011, those days were so good :giveup:

I mean, I had heard of the name Born This Way but not even the song at all. Also SRK was rude af to her.

I was such a little flopster :selena: I thought of Lady Gaga as a weird popstar who is too sexual (I was a good indian boy with sanskar) and sounds like a man ("p-p-p-poker face").

Then I discovered Til It Happens To You and I was shooketh to my core. And then I thought, "Wait she must have other good stuff." Then I listened to Born This Way and it helped me come out. Then Joanne literally came out and I bopped. THEN, I listened to The Fame and The Fame Monster, and finally ARTPOP. :selena: That's my story.

Guest Adarsh
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I mean, I had heard of the name Born This Way but not even the song at all. Also SRK was rude af to her.

I was such a little flopster :selena: I thought of Lady Gaga as a weird popstar who is too sexual (I was a good indian boy with sanskar) and sounds like a man ("p-p-p-poker face").

Then I discovered Til It Happens To You and I was shooketh to my core. And then I thought, "Wait she must have other good stuff." Then I listened to Born This Way and it helped me come out. Then Joanne literally came out and I bopped. THEN, I listened to The Fame and The Fame Monster, and finally ARTPOP. :selena: That's my story.

I hated SRK for that :cryga: 

I discovered her through Born this way, I was in 8th grade omg, I came out after that, and have never looked back ever since. I think Judas is the first Gaga song i listened to. My mom started liking Gaga after Sound of music and Till it happens to you and now we both are little monsters :vegas:

Archived