Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

There are 2 versions of Shallow in the film

Impostor

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent
15 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

well, 3 versions actually right? Parking lot, with bradley, then at JWT

4 actually. From what I can see in the trailer, she's in a studio with Dave Chapelle recording Shallow into a mic.

Spoiler

Unless that's a different song that just so happened to fit the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH

lgaga1fan

Some people seem to be a little confused. They used the stage from the tour to film the scene that leaked online. She still has the orange hair there, which she recently said she got rid of immediately before filming ended.

The arena is like 75 percent full in the movie, and the circular stages arent even there. They used the back lighting rig and the big pods on top of the arena to film this final concert scene. You can see that the bridges aren't even there at all. 

So the scenario that is the most likely is that the production team for the film had a super expensive concert stage that they could use for free, and used it. This wasn't filmed during the tour, since the only thing we know they filmed during the tour was people chanting "Ally" at one of the stadium dates.

lgaga1fan
3 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

4 actually. From what I can see in the trailer, she's in a studio with Dave Chapelle recording Shallow into a mic.

Hide contents

Unless that's a different song that just so happened to fit the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH

Nah that's her singing "Look What I've Found" in the studio, where she's sitting with Bradley

15 minutes ago, Lover Mistress said:

You gave me two chances not to click and I still did. I HATE MYSELF UGGHHHHH

ME FUC-ING TOO

RudraCNG

So the version where Gaga sings it along with Bradley sounds exactly the same that the one which was released last friday? Because I expected it would be a more powerful version (the one which sounds in the trailer).

AMENiCURE
20 minutes ago, Lover Mistress said:

You gave me two chances not to click and I still did. I HATE MYSELF UGGHHHHH

omfg i hate myself so much but that ending is truly... i'm already crying

The second one where she’s at the piano is maybe 20 seconds long max, the only other one is the one we have at the moment in full

domixwodix
52 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

There aren't two versions.... It is the exact same song....

spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Second performance is nearing the end of the film. Jack is supposed to be there to sing it with her as a tribute to their fans, but some things end up happening and she sings it solo. 

Reveal hidden contents

DONT CONTINUE CLICKING UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE MAJORLY SPOILED

Reveal hidden contents

He kills himself during her "final" concert

Omg i hate myself for clicking DAMN

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

joannesrats
49 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

I heard that this was indeed recorded durring, maybe before, maybe after, but it was recorded durring one of the Joanne world tour shows, and they just didn't actually play it through the sound system so only her and her band were only able to hear it and the arena was just listening to whatever they could hear from 100 feet away :ladyhaha:

48 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

They didnt actually record it during the tour. The movie was shot months before the tour began, so they probably shot these scenes during beginning rehearsals for the tour, since the stage was presumably done

Actually, this is a topic of debate rn, but it was recorded between shows at the forum in LA during the JWT, they just used that stage :vegas:

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Impostor said:

There is one version of Shallow, the one already released, where Gaga sings it along with Bradley, natural hair color.

And there's another version where Gaga sings it along the piano, with orange hair. (I just heard it)

I think the second version is the one that plays in the trailer. Is that correct? And will they release this version?

Sorry if AP

Yep, that’s what I said a month ago after I saw the movie :huntyga: Thanks anyways :vegas: I hope that they release her solo version too though :stalkga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

She still has the orange hair there, which she recently said she got rid of immediately before filming ended.

The orange  hair is a wig. She dyed her hair her natural light brown colour and did indeed dye it blonde right after. The scene where she's singing Shallow at the JWT she's wearing a wig. 

It was weird watching that scene because I was so into Ally's world and forgot about Gaga and then I saw the Joanne stage floating up in the air and I got distracted for a second. Luckily she pulled me back in right away because it's such a powerful scene.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

AndrewGr
1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

They didnt actually record it during the tour. The movie was shot months before the tour began, so they probably shot these scenes during beginning rehearsals for the tour, since the stage was presumably done

They did reshootings while the JWT was on LA - The Forum. Gaga had even tweeted about this.

lgaga1fan
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

The orange  hair is a wig. She dyed her hair her natural light brown colour and did indeed dye it blonde right after. The scene where she's singing Shallow at the JWT she's wearing a wig. 

It was weird watching that scene because I was so into Ally's world and forgot about Gaga and then I saw the Joanne stage floating up in the air and I got distracted for a second. Luckily she pulled me back in right away because it's such a powerful scene.

I WAS SO CONSFUSED WHEN I SAW THE STAGE TOO

3 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

There aren't two versions.... It is the exact same song....

spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Second performance is nearing the end of the film. Jack is supposed to be there to sing it with her as a tribute to their fans, but some things end up happening and she sings it solo. 

Reveal hidden contents

DONT CONTINUE CLICKING UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE MAJORLY SPOILED

Reveal hidden contents

He kills himself during her "final" concert

I’m so used to spoilers not being spoilers on this website :smh:

Archived