Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I've heard the full soundtrack! Here are my thoughts

Stef

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

But they made valid points about the op.. Literally everything said is an easy guess based on information that we all already know. That plus a distasteful Aretha Franklin joke? Your names literally art pop psychologist but you’re coming for someone for dissecting something?

Nope. My name is ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY, actually. Didn't know the user names we created on here dictate the comments we post either or why someone should be judged for that. My point is that you have the chance to hear all of the music tomorrow if you're schedule allows, so even if these are based off of the snippets it's still extremely detailed. Also not commenting on the Aretha joke i didn't even read this whole thing, if you noticed by post I said i'm not listening to leaks. Just think you're putting the original poster on damn trial for no reason.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, Awrah999 said:

The OP still didn't address my completely valid question regarding not commenting on Before I Cry, which has been asked several times by other users but conveniently ignored by the OP @Stef

It's not negativity; it's skepticism. So many of us are on edge waiting for every leak possible every time Gaga has a major release; this wouldn't be the first time that a random fan has claimed to have heard leaks that conveniently can't be heard by anyone else anymore and makes a long, elaborate post about it for hype and attention.

Right, so you should be used to it by now and take every bit of information with a grain of salt. 

Or go on twitter. 

Or see the movie tomorrow :ohwell:

2 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

The OP still didn't address my completely valid question regarding not commenting on Before I Cry, which has been asked several times by other users but conveniently ignored by the OP @Stef

It's not negativity; it's skepticism. So many of us are on edge waiting for every leak possible every time Gaga has a major release; this wouldn't be the first time that a random fan has claimed to have heard leaks that conveniently can't be heard by anyone else anymore and makes a long, elaborate post about it for hype and attention.

Its on the previous page sis

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Awrah999
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Right, so you should be used to it by now and take every bit of information with a grain of salt. 

Or go on twitter. 

Or see the movie tomorrow :ohwell:

I'm seeing the movie tomorrow. Just because I can verify whether this is true or not tomorrow doesn't invalidate my skepticism now, which is shared by others here. I'm still going to enjoy the music and am still as hyped; I just can't stand it when certain fans make attention-seeking posts with supposed exclusive information that they conveniently can't verify.

Awrah999
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Its on the previous page sis

Well I didn't stalk the whole thread and you didn't quote me or anyone else asking you about Before I Cry so I didn't see it. If you heard it, then good for you and I'm glad you enjoyed it. That's the one song I was looking forward to hearing because I know so little about it.

Bonus tea:

Spoiler

On, I Don't Know What Love Is, towards the end of the song both Jackson and Ally close it out with "I Don't Know What Love Is, But I think it might be you" and their voices blend insanely well together in harmony :legend:the piano and guitar makes it as good as it is. More wedding song material!! :tony::diane::vegas: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived