💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I've heard the full soundtrack! Here are my thoughts

Stef

Featured Posts

Y'all remember when Gaga as conducting an orchestra in the studio? That is on Before I Cry, it ****ing soars! Vocals are glorious and its piano driven too 

Also I'm 99% certain Gary Grant had a major contribution to "Look What I Found" because you can hear a very sax/trumpet inspired funk in that chorus

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Y'all remember when Gaga as conducting an orchestra in the studio? That is on Before I Cry, it ****ing soars! Vocals are glorious and its piano driven too 

Also I'm 99% certain Gary Grant had a major contribution to "Look What I Found" because you can hear a very sax/trumpet inspired funk in that chorus

The dead actor Cary Grant? :awkney:

highwayunicorn9
21 hours ago, Stef said:

OMG Y'ALL IM SO SORRY I HIIT POST TO EARLY PLEASE HANG ON IM GONNA EDIT WITH MY THOUGHTS TRACK BY TRACK RIGHT NOW. I will spoiler it too. Follow the thread and I will notify y'all when i post it

You literally are the best. What a great review! I feel like you’re my new best friend. :ohwell:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 hours ago, Awrah999 said:

I mean, it just seems suspicious to me that the same songs that the instagram user chose not to leak (Bradley's songs, Before I Cry and I'll Never Love Again) were the same exact ones you skipped over, so when I read your opening post, as hyped as I got, it was essentially all information I already had from listening to the leaks that are pretty widely available to everyone else. Showing me a facetime history wouldn't prove or disprove that.

Since you're saying that your friend left out songs revealing plot/dialogue then since Before I Cry wasn't in the movie can you comment on it? It's been mentioned a few times in this thread and yet you've ignored those questions/posts and answered others, and posted in other threads indicating you might be avoiding the question...

I'm not trying to be oppositional, but the timing of you hearing the songs from your friend around the time the instagram user was leaking the same tracks seems more than coincidental.

Back off dude. What are you a detective? Don't have anything better to do than a cyber investigation if this is accurate. If you love gaga so much you have a little more than 24 hours until you'll know for yourself. Why would someone provide that much detail to lie? AND it's pretty rude they took the time to make this long post that every other fan is getting hyped about for you to dissect. 

In the words of Gaga

"No negativity on this site, thank u"

1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Back off dude. What are you a detective? Don't have anything better to do than a cyber investigation if this is accurate. If you love gaga so much you have a little more than 24 hours until you'll know for yourself. Why would someone provide that much detail to lie? AND it's pretty rude they took the time to make this long post that every other fan is getting hyped about for you to dissect. 

In the words of Gaga

Lol its okay sis :hug: 

I'm one of GGD's most skeptical users so in anyone elses position I'd probably lowkey question the same :sharon: I didn't know who leaked the insta stuff but by the time I found out I went (basically the same person who apparently copped the very first vinyl on twitter) to see and his IG was private :air: so idk how much he's posted or what parts of the songs but :ohwell:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

4 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

How many of these songs can be hit singles? :diane:

Literally any damn thing on this record could be a GP favourite :air: 

But if we're talking in terms of streaming, Heal Me, Is That Alright, Music To My Eyes, ARUTW, Hair Body Face, WDYDT

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Literally any damn thing on this record could be a GP favourite :air: 

But if we're talking in terms of streaming, Heal Me, Is That Alright, Music To My Eyes, ARUTW, Hair Body Face, WDYDT

If her label doesn't milk this cow I stg... :icega:

FATCAT
19 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Are they definitely studio versions? 

If so, you have re-lit my interest in the soundtrack :)

Yes

Purr more, hiss less.

23 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

In the words of Gaga

But they made valid points about the op.. Literally everything said is an easy guess based on information that we all already know. That plus a distasteful Aretha Franklin joke? Your names literally art pop psychologist but you’re coming for someone for dissecting something?

Awrah999
28 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

In the words of Gaga

The OP still didn't address my completely valid question regarding not commenting on Before I Cry, which has been asked several times by other users but conveniently ignored by the OP @Stef

It's not negativity; it's skepticism. So many of us are on edge waiting for every leak possible every time Gaga has a major release; this wouldn't be the first time that a random fan has claimed to have heard leaks that conveniently can't be heard by anyone else anymore and makes a long, elaborate post about it for hype and attention.

Archived