1. 1. When did u become a LG fan?

• The Fame era
    • The Fame Monster era
    • Born This Way era
    • ARTPOP era
    • Cheek To Cheek era
    • Joanne era

Featured Posts

A friend in hs who I used to trade dance music finds from Limewire with sent me a batch of new songs and Just dance feat akon was in it. I listened for a few months and then eventually found a limewire link with TF that had Disco heaven and rock show in it and I was hooked

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Joanne era but I "discovered" her because of C2C. I was looking to get into Tony's music when suddenly I found that and well, ****ing fell in love.

Chickens in Malibu

After I watched Alejandro music video...

Poor 12 year old me was disturbed but then slowly became a fan especially when BTW was released

I've been a fan since October 2009 when I was 9 years old, but since I was so young I wasn't able to see her in concert until the Artrave. I feel like I missed out on a lot because even though I was a fan for years before, I didn't have a phone or social media until the end of the btw era :/ 

KatieJudasGaga4

When I saw the Just Dance, So You Think You Can Dance performance. I heard Just Dance playing in June of 2008, but this performance made me stan! Even though she only had 1 song released at the time, I played Just Dance on replay for like months until Poker Face came out too (ik I had the album first, but I didn't play PF as much, only Just Dance and Boys Boys Boys lol. I remember hating Paper Gangsta and I skipped it, but now it one of my favorites lol

Queen Bitch

The Fame era when The Fame had just come out, I was 8 years old. I, heard Poker Face for this first time when someone was playing it at my school and fell in love, I got my mom to buy me the album the next day. It was the first album I ever owned. I completely fell in love with the album and would watch the music videos every single the day. I was obsessed. 

Archived