Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles
2 minutes ago, ThaFame said:

Cheek to Cheek era

Yet your username and picture are from The Fame era :triggered:

Since The Fame era with Poker Face. Or maybe since Just Dance? It was the first song I bought on iTunes because I could not get it on LimeWire.

OMonster

Always been a big Gaga fan (since Just Dance) but it was ARTPOP that turned me into a stan and a Little Monster. This album spoke to me so much at the time - it really freed me from a lot of things. If it wasn't for ARTPOP, I would not have been able to accept my sexuality in the way I did.

subtext / fantasy

Diamonster

It was after the legendary VMA’s performance, my 12 year old ass didn’t know what was coming to her :firega: but watching that was a life changing experience

after that the first cd I ever bought was the fame, and well, there was no coming back from that :vegas:

Mister Gaga

ARTPOP era. February 2014, being more specific. It was a rough time for her, she lost a bunch of fans, but she gained a lifetime one :woohoo:

Bad Monster Kid

Bought The Fame as soon as her performance of Just Dace ended on So you Think you Can dance in 2008. Been a fan ever since. 

However, I became a full fledge stan the night of ARTPOP Itunes festival. That show had me gagged and I knew that night I’d always support her no matter what. 

TheSlash

I became a fan in early 2009, when Poker Face got big here in Germany (there even were some school classes singing Poker Face in music lessons and I was jealous af :triggered: ). I didn't like Just Dance that much, but Poker Face back then was just :giveup: 

Ew, David!

matteonster

Somewhere around Just Dance so it can be considered as from the beginning but it got really intense after the release of Bad Romance.

I remember struggling a lot back then from being really fat and I started to run to Just Dance and Poker face so I could lost a lot of weight. Actually it was just fast walking sometimes and I felt like I was on a runway, living my gay fantasy :firega:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

HorusRa2

I loved her immediately around Poker Face era. 

BUT I turned Stan around this time

This performance was A+ and then of course Paparazzi VMAs

FfFfFfFF

I became a fan before Prefect Illusion dropped, but a stan in the middle of Joanne era (post-Superbowl, pre-The Cure)

GaGaAst

I became a stan between btw and ARTPOP. 

When JB surpassed her in twitter follower to be exact

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived