Gaga Hurt Me a Bit

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
28 minutes ago, JFK said:

I understand what you're saying but maybe I'm detached with reality and I can't believe someone wouldn't give Gaga a chance in acting, I mean, she proved herself over time that she can play a caracter live - even better than on a film. She can act flawlessly live. 

I believe it honestly. Gaga, unfortunately, still has this perception of being that "crazy pop star," and even though we—the fans—know that she can be much more than just that, a lot of people don't see it that way. I'm sure that's the way movie executives see it, which is why it was so important that she emphasized that Bradley was that "one person" that believed in her. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

My god. You guys need to stop taking everything so literally and just let her live.

She's obviously referring to this on a situational level. She's not saying that nobody other than Bradley has ever believed in her FULL STOP. It has nothing to do with us or other people that she has worked with before. This is her first leading movie role and she's stated that it took a lot of convincing to get the studio to accept her for the film.

It's really not as deep as you're making it out to be.

I think she was speaking in the perspective of Ally, since in the film Bradley's character is the only one that believes in her.

Chuckles

Y'all are totally misinterpreting that phrase. @JFK I totally understand your view and that we could and should be considered the first to believe in her. However, if you consider the context she is referring that Bradley was the only 1 who believed in her for this project. To support this Gaga mentions in the Graham Norton interview it was him who fought to have her in the movie. So it's more about the ASIB project and not since the beginning of her career. Remember we are still the Little Monsters :kara:

Katsuki Bakugo
22 hours ago, JFK said:

GGD is 5% of my overall life, the attention of GGD users means nothing to me. We're not all the same. 

The rest being what? Redtube? 

Like if that was even true you wouldn’t have posted this thread in the first place. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Schwerk

It's not also referring to acting, it's a general message she's been sharing since the beginning of her career. 

She's had many people believe in her over the course of her career, and she has given them all credit for it, in thank you speeches whenever she won an award for example.

If you've been a fan for years, you know how loyal she is to everyone she works with and how much she appreciates her fans. The woman has multiple tattoos for us inked on her body.

She's getting older, she needs her privacy, she needs to take care of her health, she needs to like a human and not an object, which makes her seem a bit more distant at times, but she still loves her fans just as much, no matter how much time or money they spent on her. If you love her music of what she has to say, you have a place in her heart.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Rudz Xinc
On 9/30/2018 at 1:44 PM, RudzXinc said:

You need vacation 

Since I joined GGD. This is my most reacted post ever :tony:

There might be hundreds of people in the room. But you only need one person to believe in you. Apparently I got more than one. 

Thank you for believing in me :vegas:

Look at those clowns

TSUNAMI
21 hours ago, Melisandre said:

The rest being what? Redtube? 

Like if that was even true you wouldn’t have posted this thread in the first place. 

You're very ignorant. 

I posted this thread with opinion, not question tag. Your feedback is appreciated but not needed. Thank you for sharing your ignorant opinion. 

Have a great day. 

giskardsb

She’s not wrong though. It’s a message of affirmation, actually meant to encourage others to look outside the box and give others a chance, or to push to find those people that will help you explore and succeed. 

Fans are consumers, we aren’t in positions of power to directly offer Gaga opportunities. Gaga of course appreciates fan encouragement but it’s not the same thing. 

Besides 99% of this fanbase hated the ASIB movie idea and yelled that it would “end her career”.  Jokes on them. 

TheBadRomancer

I've always thought of it for specifically ASIB, and not any part of her career as a whole. 

Katsuki Bakugo
23 hours ago, JFK said:

You're very ignorant. 

I posted this thread with opinion, not question tag. Your feedback is appreciated but not needed. Thank you for sharing your ignorant opinion. 

Have a great day. 

You posted this thread to make some bogus claim that you feel disrespected by Gaga when you misinterpreted what she said and now are backtracking. Don't even. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TSUNAMI
7 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

You posted this thread to make some bogus claim that you feel disrespected by Gaga when you misinterpreted what she said and now are backtracking. Don't even. 

So you were aware I misinterpreted it and yet you dragged me :awkney:

I was not wrong about you being ignorant.

Archived