💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Hurt Me a Bit

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

I really REALLY don’t mean to be too rude, but maybe you need to get over yourself? Gaga is talking about a person in the movie industry who bet on her when no one wanted to. 

This feeling of entitlement fans have over artists always rub me the wrong way. Gaga owns nothing to no one. If you’re that involved in her career then maybe you should find some other hobbies and activities that will be healthier for you.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

This feeling of entitlement fans have over artists always rub me the wrong way. Gaga owns nothing to no one. If you’re that involved in her career then maybe you should find some other hobbies and activities that will be healthier for you.

Where do I come off as I think I'm entitled to something? 

I was just sad to hear that nobody before Bradley was believing in her BEFORE I realized it in the context of the Movie Industry. Honest mistake. 

Should I receive backlash like I do now for stating my honest opinion that was wrong? I don't think so since I'm not dragging anyone for their mistakes. 

I was not angry or idk what. I was just sad because I felt like she thinks she didn't have a support for it yet we all believe and support her from the day 1. 

Once again. I missunderstood the context. 

I promise u...it ain’t that deep. she’s saying it because they originally wanted beyonce and all these other artists to portray Ally and Bradley demanded it to be here

Reality

I think you're blowing it out of proportion. I think she was talking about this movie specifically, but also having this be her first major acting gig. Of course she loves and adores her fans and the people around her, but let's be real here, if you were a movie executive and you didn't know much about Gaga and saw that Bradley Cooper was having her in your movie, you'd be like "What the hell? Isn't she just a pop star? Why don't you get a 'real' actress with more experience?" That's all she meant by that. Don't look too far into it. 

🃏🖤👹

Linus Gaga

Gaga "There are 100 people in the room, but there are 2 believe in me. One is Bradley and the other one is a guy on gagadaily who following me since 2009. :party:He is my biggest fan, he follow me until I love him" papapaparazzi:trollga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

ZiggyZiggs

lmfaoo she said that cuz no one else thought she could act. bradley fought for her to be in the movie when warner bros and industry execs said no. that's what she meant :toofunny: it's all about the context my man

rumours

Gaga hurt me, too.

I streamed the Cure like 2 whole times, and she never provided a MV for the song to showcase her gratitude to me. I’ve also heard from Dolphin Labor Unions (DLUs) that those dolphins that you hear in the song were not paid properly for the time they spent on the track. Instead, she shipped them all off to Sea World when they wouldn’t play with Asia. 

It’s sad, really. Gaga shouldn’t do this to us. 

Spoiler

:huntyga:

TSUNAMI
29 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think you're blowing it out of proportion. I think she was talking about this movie specifically, but also having this be her first major acting gig. Of course she loves and adores her fans and the people around her, but let's be real here, if you were a movie executive and you didn't know much about Gaga and saw that Bradley Cooper was having her in your movie, you'd be like "What the hell? Isn't she just a pop star? Why don't you get a 'real' actress with more experience?" That's all she meant by that. Don't look too far into it. 

I understand what you're saying but maybe I'm detached with reality and I can't believe someone wouldn't give Gaga a chance in acting, I mean, she proved herself over time that she can play a caracter live - even better than on a film. She can act flawlessly live. 

TSUNAMI
26 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Gaga "There are 100 people in the room, but there are 2 believe in me. One is Bradley and the other one is a guy on gagadaily who following me since 2009. :party:He is my biggest fan, he follow me until I love him" papapaparazzi:trollga:

Yaaaaaas, thank you Gagz :vegas:

Supersonic

What she‘s essentially saying is „You need at least one powerful person to believe in you in order for you to get your foot into a certain business.“  That‘s just life in general. Working hard and rallying friends around you that support you doesn‘t really help you succeed. It just builds a network to catch & comfort you once you fail. For example: It‘s nice that my friends and family support me trying to make it in the media industry, but none of them can actually help fulfill my dreams since they‘re just not in the position to do so.

We really can‘t help her get ahead in her acting career and like most of her fanbase didn‘t believe in her being an actress anyway.

Noel Sanchez
8 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

You need vacation 

I agree you need a break

this thread is pointless 

she doesn’t even know us on an individual basis 

did you expect her to thank you by name? 

Child this site never stops surprising me 

she can’t even give an interview about how Bradley believed in her as an actress which is what she meant by one person believing in her

do you think her parents or her man got upset cause she didn’t mention them??

log off sis log off 

Archived