💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Hurt Me a Bit

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, JFK said:

If you appreciated gaga and what she does you would stay away from this thread. 

If you truly appreciated her you wouldn’t have started it in the first place.

Sorry, this kind of bullshit just needs to be called out nowadays. This is so ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

I genuinely don't understand why you would be upset by that statement. Like, I'm not being an ass - I just don't see any possible way that you could find that remotely upsetting? It's a statement that's true to so many parts of life. It doesn't dismiss anyone's support. I don't see how you could even read it that way at all...

I just don't get it. 

Thank you.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Hyoha said:

If you truly appreciated her you wouldn’t have started it in the first place.

Sorry, this kind of bullshit just needs to be called out nowadays. This is so ridiculous.

Thank you.

And who are you to call me out on having my opinion and feelings? 

I'll just stop explaining myself to you because you seem as a non-emphatic person with the tendency to put people down without real reason so I'll just end the conversation with you because there's plenty of people that aren't insulting (to me or anyone else) and since I can choose I'd rather choose to conversate with that kind of people. 

So, take care. 

I wish you all the best. 

Thank God you touched on the ‘empathy’ subject which is what you seem to lack. This hurt you feel? That’s narcissism. “What about ME?”, is what you’re really saying.

I’d rather empathise with Gaga.

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Hyoha said:

Thank God you touched on the ‘empathy’ subject which is what you seem to lack. This hurt you feel? That’s narcissism. “What about ME?”, is what you’re really saying.

I’d rather empathise with Gaga.

You're right, honey. :saira:

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, SissyBoomBah said:

I know what you’re saying but I think gaga is speaking in terms of it being her first major box office acting role and maybe her feeling intimidated because she has said before that people didn’t truly believe in Bradley’s vision for Gaga to play Aly. But Bradley stood by her in this circumstance. Gaï»żga has never been one to shy away from knowing she wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for us believing in her talents through the years.

I didn't think about that this way. Thank you for helping me feel better :) 

Guest TheTruthMonster

Don’t worry, she knows we still support her! She just says that so the public knows how great and supportive Bradley is as a director and co star. Remember these interviews are to promote the movie. :) also I think she meant literally in the Warner bros board room, no one believed in her except Bradley at first, and us little monsters weren’t there to help in their decision :p

sipthistea

But she was talking about Bradley fighting for her to keep her on the film, when many executives didn't believe in her. She knows her fans believe in her, but her statement is more related to cheering those who have been told NO, but there's at least 1 individual who believes in them and gives them a chance. 

Plus that happened to Gaga before becoming famous as well. Her classmates didn't believe in her and mocked her, made a facebook page against her and was thrown in a trash can. The music industry told her she was too theatre, and that the type of music she was making would not be trendy.

But then she was given a chance and she became this pop sensation that now everyone loves. 

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

But she was talking about Bradley fighting for her to keep her on the film, when many executives didn't believe in her. She knows her fans believe in her, but her statement is more related to cheering those who have been told NO, but there's at least 1 individual who believes in them and gives them a chance.

Well, my lack of time caused that I'm unable to follow all interviews. I didn't know WB was against Gaga. 

I mean, I put her on so high standard that I'm surprised when someone doesn't believe in her in the first place. 

But you should at least know she talks that line in business perspective. :poot:

You do know her first love is acting but gave up cos she was always turned down after audition, and it takes a Bradley to make her a main star of a major movie?

Well, now you know. Fix your lipstick and cheer up. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Katsuki Bakugo

This cry for attention. What a mess.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TSUNAMI
31 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

This cry for attention. What a mess.

GGD is 5% of my overall life, the attention of GGD users means nothing to me. We're not all the same. 

Archived