❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Gaga Hurt Me a Bit

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Conservative Mom

in my opinion, it is more like sort of formulae for the movie theme:party:when she said something overstated

you might be a little bit crush on her if you feel hurt :hor:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfficial
19 minutes ago, JFK said:

Well, you're the only one who thinks that apparently :( 
I came off as the "entitled fan" that's ranting and that wasn't my intention :( 

"it just needs one person to believe in you"  

exorcise my mind

I don’t see things like this in other fanbases, honest to God. This is absolutely insane.

She knows that her fans believed in her and she has said it in the past even adding to that  "thank you for believing in me i Will always believed in you" but it's clear that what she says to Bradley it's about opportunities and that he saw something and fought for the studio to believed in her and give her a chance. And the thing with ahs it's pretty different she didn't had a lot to play within that role that could clearly separate her from what the public imagine her to be in some sort of fantasy. It was a start but this movie is what will hopefully open big Gates for her and tv is another animal too, it's cool for established movie stars to enter the small screen but to transfer tv actors to the big screen is seen as a challenge let alone a "newbie" in that realm and i imagine executives can be very skeptical due to money investment and prestige Being at stake in this kind of films so try to look at that way and don't feel bad about it

TSUNAMI
8 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

If Gaga hurt you with those words, I can only wish you the most succesful of psychotherapies. 

Thanks for the good wishes :saira:

monketsharona
37 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I see what you're saying, but Bradley giving her the opportunity and specifically wanting her for a MOVIE is huge to her, I'm assuming.

I also don't think it's really that deep :sweat: it's kinda just a good line to go for with the press and we know she cares about all the peeps around her.

Of course it's not that deep, 99% chances she won't credit Bradley Cooper in her acting career launch (neither ryan Murphy) when she'll promote her next project as an actress.

Though my point is that AHS opened her a lot of doors and Ryan Murphy and AHS cast and crew gave her a HUGE support (people doubting of this need to check all the 2015 / 2016 interviews from the cast and crew).Honestly I do think ASIB wouldn't have happened without AHS, Ryan Murphy's support and the Golden Globe.

Just now, JFK said:

Thanks for the good wishes :saira:

You really need them. You’re insane.

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Hyoha said:

I don’t see things like this in other fanbases, honest to God. This is absolutely insane.

Well, get used to it. Monsters are not as any fanbase. We are a family, at least we used to be. That's why I thought I wouldn't get "you're insane", "you need a therapy", "you need to thicken your skin" when I state my honest opinion. Now I'm sorry I shared a piece of my mind with yall. 

Conservative Mom

i don't think this is too "insane", i also had this situation as a fangirl when i was young. and now i don't even remember the full name of those boy idols. i think they are rich middleage men with all money grabbed living in beverly hills huh? but Gaga is a true icon though, she deserve fans being crazy about her :party:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

We are a family, but recently it feels like we used to be fans. The amount of criticism, negativity and straight up BS (your case) going on in here in key moments (Joanne release, Shallow release) of her career have been disappointing to me and a lot of people who just appreciate Gaga and what she does.

And sis, if you’re truly hurt about this statement then yes, go get help.

monketsharona
21 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

If Gaga hurt you with those words, I can only wish you the most succesful of psychotherapies. And also to thicken your skin.

Buy a heart man.

I genuinely don't understand why you would be upset by that statement. Like, I'm not being an ass - I just don't see any possible way that you could find that remotely upsetting? It's a statement that's true to so many parts of life. It doesn't dismiss anyone's support. I don't see how you could even read it that way at all...

I just don't get it. 

TSUNAMI
Just now, Hyoha said:

We are a family, but recently it feels like we used to be fans. The amount of criticism, negativity and straight up BS (your case) going on in here in key moments (Joanne release, Shallow release) of her career have been disappointing to me and a lot of people who just appreciate Gaga and what she does.

And sis, if you’re truly hurt about this statement then yes, go get help.

If you appreciated gaga and what she does you would stay away from this thread. 

TSUNAMI
Just now, ryhanna said:

I genuinely don't understand why you would be upset by that statement. Like, I'm not being an ass - I just don't see any possible way that you could find that remotely upsetting? It's a statement that's true to so many parts of life. It doesn't dismiss anyone's support. I don't see how you could even read it that way at all...

I just don't get it. 

Well, I just felt that way. I'm not able to control my emotions like that. And I know I shouldn't feel this way but I do and I don't mind being vocal of what I feel. 

I do think that we're not all the same and that I'm entitled to my own feelings. 

Archived