Gaga Hurt Me a Bit

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sethrb101
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think she was saying this in a professional way.

But she seems to forget Ryan Murphy and all AHS team believed in her and supported her first to push her acting career. Which resulted with her getting a Golden Globes for Best Actress...

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Which is quite not true knowing she had huge support from all AHS people when she got the Countess leading role in 2015...

I see what you're saying, but Bradley giving her the opportunity and specifically wanting her for a MOVIE is huge to her, I'm assuming.

I also don't think it's really that deep :sweat: it's kinda just a good line to go for with the press and we know she cares about all the peeps around her.

#Gaga2020

She meant in the film industry for her to be an actress specifically. You think the producers are going to decide that they will offer Gaga the lead role just because a bunch of fans are like "YAaaAAAss Gaga queen slay she should play in ASIB" ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

avalon x

She was talking about someone believing in her to play Ally and doing justice to the role by being a good enough actor. Don't take it personally, boo. :heart: 

Wow.... just wow...

Do you even realize what this movie means for her? Bradley Cooper is extremely huge in Hollywood, and he took a HUGE risk getting her to do the movie (his directorial debut) when she only had 1 acting  gig under her name (which although succesful, wasnt really epic in the long term, like other AHS characters).

Its just her way of thanking him for that, and for supporting and helping her throughout the whole thing.

And now she has a huge Oscar buzz around her. 

Mostly, thanks to him.

Secondly, the movie business is different from the mainstream business, specially when you are promoting an Oscar-worthy movie. Going "I WANNA THANK MY FANS, PAWS UP MONSTERS" would seem soooooo cheesy that it would hurt her.

And finally, we are her music fans, not her movie fans, because she doesnt have any movie fans yet, shes working to get those, she knows she has us. 

bloody g

She is talking as in becoming an actress, not overall... Everyone knows she is an exceptional musician

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Poissonche

She means in the film industry, but I know where you're coming from. We, the fans, believed in her. We bought her 12,99 album when we had 6,76 left in our bank account. We stood by her side when it stopped being cool to like her. We forced our friends to listen to her songs after Born This Way. We believed in her. And people in the industry did believe in her... as a musician. They just didn't know for her acting talents. We, as a fanbase, believed in her. But we, as a fanbase, didn't have any power to get her cast in anything. Bradley had this power. Bradley was the one person who believed in her with that power.

But the fact that this "tickled your heart" is extremely cute :kara: you don't know how much :kara:

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

But the fact that this "tickled your heart" is extremely cute :kara: you don't know how much :kara:

Well, you're the only one who thinks that apparently :( 
I came off as the "entitled fan" that's ranting and that wasn't my intention :( 

Poissonche
1 minute ago, JFK said:

Well, you're the only one who thinks that apparently :( 
I came off as the "entitled fan" that's ranting and that wasn't my intention :( 

Just the fact that you used the formulation (can you even say that in English? idk sorry if it means a whole lot of nothing) "tickle my heart" should be enough to make everyone realize the cuteness of your thought :kara: In a room of a hundred people, 99 don't believe in you, and I'm the one who believes in you :kara: (hahahahahahahahahahahaha). GO STRONG. LOTS OF LOVE.

TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Just the fact that you used the formulation (can you even say that in English? idk sorry if it means a whole lot of nothing) "tickle my heart" should be enough to make everyone realize the cuteness of your thought :kara: In a room of a hundred people, 99 don't believe in you, and I'm the one who believes in you :kara: (hahahahahahahahahahahaha). GO STRONG. LOTS OF LOVE.

Thank you, dear!

Sending lots of love back to you:)

If Gaga hurt you with those words, I can only wish you the most succesful of psychotherapies. And also to thicken your skin.

She’s talking metaphorically about dealing with people doubting her in the moviemaking business. She has said herself that Bradley had to convince producers and executives about her ability in delivering a great performance.

Fandom always goes a long way, but business is business and the influence of someone such as Bradley, in this specific situation, deserves its own credit. Get what I’m saying?

Chill out and try to not get hurt by everything.

Archived