Gaga Pulled Out Of UK Interviews Last Minute

warrentw

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart
11 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Gurl at least she comes to your country, she has paid Australia dust for years.Ā :cryga:

Don't complain! She's paid Brazil dust since the begining and that's the country that stans her the most in the world!Ā 

4 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Isn't this exactly what @MarjolĀ told us all last week? Little bit disappointed but also grateful not to hear the leftover story again :lolga:

God sake...I'm sorry IĀ didn't read every page of the Graham Norton thread, I literally had to search that users posts to see that. I was just mentioning it as IĀ sent a general tweet and got thatĀ responseĀ :saladga:

Conservative Mom

that's pity:shrug:it'd be good to get more interview.Ā my acquaintances don't like Graham or Ellen thinking they are "cocky homosexual" and don't care what they have on television. They recognize persona like Oprah and Letterman as they are "classic, authentic" talk show hosts:green:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

Dominic
2 minutes ago, warrentw said:

God sake...I'm sorry IĀ didn't read every page of the Graham Norton thread, I literally had to search that users posts to see that. I was just mentioning it as IĀ sent a general tweet and got thatĀ responseĀ :saladga:

Chill, yeah. I never said it was an issue. Simply giving Marjol that insider credit...

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

11 minutes ago, warrentw said:

that doesn't make sense thought because if they couldn't fit them in why would they have been booked in the first place and Bradley has done this interview while in London so why couldn't gaga

Theyā€™re booked because of film hype, the shows want the stars on etc. and of course the stars have to promote the film. Itā€™s simply because they were overbooked and everyone had to make do with what they could.

The biggest and most listened to radio station in the U.K. had to go meet her at the premier and settle for a two minute interview... if that doesnā€™t tell you the schedule was tight, I donā€™t know what will :emma:

1 minute ago, NathanRajz said:

I think bc of fibro... it hurts her to flight so

But she was in Paris the next day if anything it would of been easier to stay in London then to take a flight.

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Theyā€™re booked because of film hype, the shows want the stars on etc. and of course the stars have to promote the film. Itā€™s simply because they were overbooked and everyone had to make do with what they could.

The biggest and most listened to radio station in the U.K. had to go meet her at the premier and settle for a two minute interview... if that doesnā€™t tell you the schedule was tight, I donā€™t know what will :emma:

Radio 1 was being filmed in Birmingham they had someone who wouldn't of been far from where the red carpet was and who would have been given access just like other reporters like Good Morning Britain, ITV news that had nothing with booking issues. It would have been booked like they did at Venice and Toronto where they sit and get interviewed by different people, just like the main post points out Bradley was there in this set up so Gaga could have been aswell.

TwerkinLurkin
3 minutes ago, warrentw said:

Radio 1 was being filmed in Birmingham they had someone who wouldn't of been far from where the red carpet was and who would have been given access just like other reporters like Good Morning Britain, ITV news that had nothing with booking issues. It would have been booked like they did at Venice and Toronto where they sit and get interviewed by different people, just like the main post points out Bradley was there in this set up so Gaga could have been aswell.

Itā€™s kinda obvious that gagas schedule is full and not necessarily the same as Bradleyā€™s.

1 hour ago, warrentw said:

well not everyone watches Graham Norton IĀ was on about the people who watch UK daytime TV

That audience probablyĀ wouldnā€™t pay to watch the movie anyway, theyā€™d wait for it to come on pirate bayĀ :huntyga:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, warrentw said:

This is a bit annoying see as this would have be the chance for her to be on shows like Lorraine, This Morning ect which would have helped maybe get more of the middle aged audiences who may watch those shows to go see it as advertising for this film so far hasn't been that great in the UK

At least you guys had a premiere and promo... Here in Paris, she just came less than 24 hrs for a fashion show and left the morning after, meaning she'll skip the premiere and the promo slots Bradley will be doing alone at the top of next week. NowĀ that's a bit annoying.

1 hour ago, Dominic said:

Isn't this exactly what @MarjolĀ told us all last week? Little bit disappointed but also grateful not to hear the leftover story again :lolga:

Lady: my leftovers taste like Cherry Pie

Bradley:Ā :stalkga:

Lady:Ā :v:

Bradley:Ā :v:

9 months later:

A film was born

Archived