Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My thoughts after seeing A Star is Born last night

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

culturalbaptism
Just now, Teal Ambition said:
  Hide contents

Bradley commits suicide by hanging himself. I believe he decided to do this as a result that he saw he was only bringing Ally down because of his drug and alcohol addiction. The ending of the movie shows Ally extremely sad, crying, getting angry and finally she performs I'll Never Love Again, which was written by Jack, as a tribute to him. And the movie ends like that.

Spoiler

Thanks! I was thinking it would be a happy ending. I'm sure the movie will still be an outstanding experience and I can't wait for it.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
Spoiler

I think I read that the final lines of INLA are a flashback when Bradley sings.  Is that true? can you explain haha

Teal Ambition
6 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think I read that the final lines of INLA are a flashback when Bradley sings.  Is that true? can you explain haha

Spoiler

This is the exactly what happens. Ally is performing the song in from of everyone and one moment to the next it's flashbacks of her and Jack (happy moments), and this is when I lost it and started balling my eyes out :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Galagala
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

So I was lucky enough to win tickets to an advance screening last night :sharon: So I've had a full 24 hours to process the amazing film I got to witness last night :giveup: 

I'll be honest and admit that I actually had zero faith in this film when I heard Gaga was on board :stalkga: Obviously after seeing the first trailer I took it all back :oops:

Anyways, I'm not here to give any spoilers unless you specifically ask me any questions, I'll gladly answer them!

Here are some of my opinions on the movie:

-My favourite songs were: Always Remember Us This Way, Is That Alright? and I'll Never Love Again
-I'll Never Love Again is such a POWER BALLAD :giveup: the entire theatre was sobbing when Gaga performed this song. It just moves you to tears. The way the song progresses will leave you all BALD.
-Surprisingly, the first hour of the movie was really light hearted and there some quite funny scenes. The audience was constantly laughing including me obvi :ladyhaha: Ally is quite sarcastic 
-In my opinion, the pop songs are the 
weakest, the ballads are what TRULY shine.
-The outfits that Gaga wears when she transforms into a pop star are sickening :giveup: 

Reveal hidden contents

and the choreo on SNL left me SHOOK

-Gaga's acting comes across as totally NATURAL. She was made for this role and she's proven that she can act. 
-Gaga and Bradley's chemistry is impeccable. Ugh they're so cute :heart:
-One thing I couldn't figure out was if Hair Body Face was in the movie, I don't think it is but I could be completely wrong.
-Shangela was absolutely hilarious
-Ally's transformation into a pop stars was one of the highlights of the movie, it really felt like I was watching Gaga herself transform.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll put spoilers in a spoiler :kara:

Can you tell me about the film shooting and editing? I heard a lot of people complain on them. 

Archived