💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shallow "Music Video"

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Original Diva

i dont understand. is the "music video" just going the be the song over the shallow scene from the movie..? did gaga film a video for it?

excuse me no

Schizophonic

they might have some extra footage from the movie but i think it will most likely just be an extendet trailer with lyrics on it

Bonkers

We're close to the shallow now.

giphy.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Sandrology

I want it to be like this:

One Setting of Gaga in the desert or a bar or something lypsincing to the song + movie clips

Panchecco

usually movie soundtracks, especially if those movies are about music, have videos featuring scenes from the film or they play the whole scene where the song is featured (in this case when Gaga and Brad sing for the first time). Even if unlikely, it is possible that they actually filmed a proper video who knows :shrug:

VoldeLorde2
Spoiler

I heard there is a music video in the movie, so I hope they release that on Gaga's channel. I don't care what song it is.

AlexStexaul
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:
  Hide contents

I heard there is a music video in the movie, so I hope they release that on Gaga's channel. I don't care what song it is.

omgg yes please :giveup:

sethrb101
1 hour ago, AlotofApollo said:

I want it to be like this:

One Setting of Gaga in the desert or a bar or something lypsincing to the song + movie clips

Posted the same thing yesterday. Ughhhhhh, I would die.

#Gaga2020

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, VoldeLorde2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

not true as far as ican remember

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

VoldeLorde2
Just now, Lona Delery said:

not true as far as ican remember

That's just what I heard. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm going with what was told to me. 

Lona Delery
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

That's just what I heard. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm going with what was told to me. 

well im not 100% sure since its been a month but there is no music video in the movie, at least i cant remember it

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived