šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is That Alright is CATCHY

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Ever since hearing the snippet, I've had it stuck in my head all. day. long.

For 2 days now. Like I'm sitting here at work at my desk and it's ringing through my brain like a drug lol. Anyone elseĀ relate? Damn that catchy chorus, pretty similar to The Power of Love by Celine imo. Structurally.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Bonkers

And unfortunately it's a hard to have it in your head without having the facial expressions that go along with it.

Walking around like

tenor.gif?itemid=9290376

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

nattuggla
7 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

DJWS working his magic :sis:

He definitely is underrated here and too much hated. Yes, he is messy sometimes but so are most of the gays here, especially the ones who are the loudest here against him....Ā 

But he is doing a very good job in producing (and writing) and in my opinion it is more diverse and progressive than what other producers were doing....Ā 

This morning, I did my 30 minute cardio routine by watching the snippet on Twitter over and over again. So I've heard that damn snippet at least 30 times todayĀ :cryga:

My name isn't Timmers

ShayCristoforo
32 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

And unfortunately it's a hard to have it in your head without having the facial expressions that go along with it.

Walking around like

tenor.gif?itemid=9290376

LMAO exactly. Like craning my neck over paperwork slowly. Who am I

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

somnambulist

YES!

Especially the line- ā€œI want yoooooou.... at the END OF MAH LYFFFFFEEEEEEā€

I keep singing it all day long.Ā 

hausofcy

I'm humming it all day and see dramatic life situation in my head with the snippet as the soundtrack :emma:Ā 

šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ

I'm loving the new Gaga sound on it :lolly:Only problem is I can't get out of my head 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran whenever I listen to it which ruins it for me...

Gaga did it better tbf.

i am actually surprised that Is That Alright is this good! to think that WB (ASIB in general) keeps on promoting Shallow as THE song of the movie. so i assume that almost all songs are THAT good. Her Bodyguard IS REAL.

Archived