Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Madonna a good actress?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I don't think she's that bad as most of people say she is. She is not amazing in her movies but we must remember she's acting in her music videos and she's perfect with it. maybe directors get too worried about directing her movie roles and she gets lost. Evita is truly her masterpiece, you can tell she tried her best

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Is Madonna a good singer?

I dont really like her at all as a person, but she can sing.. What would us gays have done if Vogue didn't exist?

The Golden Raspberry Awards are awarded in recognition of the worst in film. Madonna has been nominated sixteen times, both as an actress and as a songwriter. She has won nine awards, including five Golden Raspberry Awards for Worst Actress and two Golden Raspberry Awards for Worst Supporting Actress, making her the actress with the most Razzies ever.

rah rah rah rah

LORD GAGA

No, because she overacts and takes herself much too seriously resulting in a very stiff and unrealistic performance, she’s commonly known as a bad actress and has even been recognised for it.

I really loved her in Desperately Seeking Susan, Who's that girl and Evita. The last one sadly had very few spoken words but I think her speech was very powerful and the scene on her death bed was very moving to me. Overall I think she over thinks too much and doesn't fully surrender to her part. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

StrawberryBlond

The three movies that she acted well in were Evita, **** Tracy and Dangerous Game. That last one is barely known and so few people saw it but her performance was very real and even heartrending at times, especially when she monologues about the case where she was apparently raped years ago in NY in a "life imitates art" kinda way. But in everything else, she is awful. Not even acting alongside her husband at the time (Shanghai Surprise) or being directed by her husband (Swept Away) could make her give a good acting turn, which is quite a feat. To think she even tried out directing after the critical pounding she got for her acting time and time again. She's learned her lesson and given it all up for a reason.

No, she had 5 Razzies for Worst Actress, and holds the record for most wins and nominations for the award. Her Golden Globe for Evita doesn’t mean too much either. Heard the acting wasn’t amazing and competition was low in that category that year 🤷🏼‍♀️ she ain’t no Cher, she ain’t no Barbra, and she ain’t no Gaga

Queen Bitch
6 hours ago, LaLuna said:

If you think she's a good actress you're lying to yourself and you know nothing about acting.

Well, I'm actually taking acting classes so I guess I know something about acting. And I don't think she's that bad all the time. 

joemayzzin

i thought she was good in A League Of Their Own but maybe I'm just saying that cause it was just an overall great story/movie, she did an okay job as her character Mae Mordabito :)

She can be and has been good in some of her roles, but she is always more hit or miss.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived