💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Madonna a good actress?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Honestly, I've never seen any of her movies. I know she was on Evita and won a Golden Globe for that. So to those of you who have seen her on screen do you think she's a good actress? 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I’m not bitter and I’ll be objective. She is not a good actress. She was over exaggerating every role she ever played and she relayed too much on her “sexiness” while acting (just like in her career overall). She is not awful but I definitely wouldn’t watch another Madonna movie. 

South Blonde
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

W H Y ? :crossed:

She tends to overact and that makes her characters weird... just like her persona

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

TheRoof

little medonsters don't come for me but....... 

NO!

9410fd5057.gif 

she's too in command of her body , you can see her trying to think what to do and  then she comes too stiff  or exaggerated so   nothing  comes  naturally:shrug:.

the reason why she was praised in Desperately Seeking Susas , **** Tracy and A League Of Their Own is because she was been herself so of course it  was seen as  credible , and Evita also worked because she's good when it comes to comand in a  music video but thats it.

she still  triumphed in the music industry so wharever :shrug:

Bonkers

She tricked everyone into thinking she was the queen of pop even though she can't.....sing?  I'd say she's pretty good.

tumblr_mcf6cwYksN1rfduvxo1_250.gif

:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

bloody g

Yes, she made everyone believe she is a legend :vegas:

I'm joking, but really she is not that bad

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived