💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Madonna a good actress?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

I think she has had a few moments but overall, she has suffered from bad directing or no directing at all.  

Her best films are..

Evita

Who's That Girl

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehanyo
7 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

honestly, these vocals were something else, something not from this world, y'all can fight me on it

OMG I remember watching that as a little kid!!! This is how I discovered Madonna and I had totally forgotten. Thank you for posting this!!

Just now, thehanyo said:

OMG I remember watching that as a little kid!!! This is how I discovered Madonna and I had totally forgotten. Thank you for posting this!!

The freshness on her face...

Everything!!!!!

22 minutes ago, August3 said:

That is... Unnecessary :messga: I know it's cool to hate her, especially among us Gaga fans, but let's not be delusional. She has a quite decent, SOMETIMES even a pretty good voice. 

Madonna may not have the range and power--BUT she has one of the greatest TONE of all time. Her voice is melodic, beautiful, and distinctive.

Gypsy Life

The Golden Raspberry Awards are awarded in recognition of the worst in film. Madonna has been nominated sixteen times, both as an actress and as a songwriter. She has won nine awards, including five Golden Raspberry Awards for Worst Actress and two Golden Raspberry Awards for Worst Supporting Actress, making her the actress with the most Razzies ever.

She was great in Dangerous Game, which was seen by approximately 40 people total. Overall, though, I don’t think she’s a great actress. 

3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

The Golden Raspberry Awards are awarded in recognition of the worst in film. Madonna has been nominated sixteen times, both as an actress and as a songwriter. She has won nine awards, including five Golden Raspberry Awards for Worst Actress and two Golden Raspberry Awards for Worst Supporting Actress, making her the actress with the most Razzies ever.

Her career disagrees.  The Madonna seen in public eye is all show. But they dont award that.   

Pacify Him

Yes :applause:we discussed her film, Desperately Seeking Susan, in my film class yesterday 

I’m getting on your nerves

Just now, OG Gaga Stan said:

She was great in Dangerous Game, which was seen by approximately 40 people total. Overall, though, I don’t think she’s a great actress. 

Yessssssss I forgot Dangerous Game. 

Its shocking how real that film is! 

ShayCristoforo

Patti Lupone says she's sh*t so I'll go with Patti. Also I'm sick of seeing threads about this woman.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

bionic
43 minutes ago, August3 said:

Dead :air: This is the best thing I have seen in a long time

didn't even have to watch the video to know what they were talking about :giveup: 

buy bionic

Lextyr97
54 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

honestly, these vocals were something else, something not from this world, y'all can fight me on it

I like this performance a lot, I really do but she has a lot of effects going on, on her voice. This isn’t a good representation lol it sounds so robotic

Archived