❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
press

Messy German ASIB/Gaga promo

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Hello my fellow sistrens :kara: .

So, I stalked around some German websites to find some Gaga related stuff. And I got one - a messy one :saladga: . I'll post the original, followed by my own translation:

German:

"Dass sie aber dennoch nicht hundertprozentig entspannt zu sein scheint, was ihre schauspielerische Leistung angeht. In einem Twitter-Post schrieb sie unter einen Clip vom Film: "Ist das so in Ordnung?" Sie erhofft sich offenbar Bestätigung von ihren Fans. Eigentlich sympathisch, dass selbst Superstars auch mal mit sich selbst hadern. "

My translation :poot: :

"That she doesn't seem to be a hundred percent relaxed, when it comes to her acting skills. In a Twitter post underneath a clip of a the movie she wrote : 'Is That Alright?' It seems she hopes for validation from her fans. Pretty likeable that even superstars quarrel with themselves."

"Is That Alright?" is not hoping for validation, it's the f***in title of the song that is playing in the video :grr:  :air:  :nooo: .

Anyway. Get the promo :vegas:  :queenga: .

Read the full (German) article here: https://www.gala.de/stars/news/l_a__news/lady-gaga--sie-glaubte-nicht-daran--dass-sie-jemals-schauspielerin-werden-koennte-21821164.html 

Ew, David!

TheSlash
Just now, Eggsy said:

Did you educate them? :saladga:

I wish I could. There's no way to comment :madge:  :neyde: 

Ew, David!

tomsches

German-speaking media has always hated her and will always manipulate **** to give her bad promo so I am not ÜBERRASCHT!

JohnyTheSame
12 minutes ago, Chop said:

Who wrote this? Angela Cheng? I didn't know she could speak german :ladyhaha:

A total mess anyway :toofunny:

She doesnt speak German but she can ig you like:ohwell:

12 minutes ago, tomsches said:

German-speaking media has always hated her and will always manipulate **** to give her bad promo so I am not ÜBERRASCHT!

well... they called it relatable that she's a bit insecure, so it's not negative at all 

bloody g

:air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DelusionalGaga

"Geplagt von großen Selbstzweifeln" lol. And then they go on about a story which happened more than 10 years to "prove" that she's insecure. Morons :interestinga:

Mirages
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

I wish I could. There's no way to comment :madge:  :neyde: 

can you report it?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TheSlash
19 minutes ago, Mirages said:

can you report it?

Apparently not :( . I can only share it. But I don't want to share garbage :ohno: 

Ew, David!

Archived