Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB Early Screenings Australia | Sydney, Oct 8 + Melbourne, Oct 11

MEM

Featured Posts

DOJA CAT
On 9/26/2018 at 10:51 PM, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Yeah it sucks we have to wait but there has been no promo here. Venom is released 5th Oct so it makes sense they pushed it back. 

Posters are popping up, The trailer is playing on channels and MTV plays The Shallow twice a day also saw on The Project that they were talking about ASIB

thank u, next

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva
7 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I posted this a week ago, since then I've seen the trailer on the TV during the AFL Grand Final and it was on before. I hope we get an interview with Bradley & Gaga before the film is released here but I can't see it happening. :rip:

Oh sorry didn't see that. I doubt that that will happen.  

excuse me no

7 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I posted this a week ago, since then I've seen the trailer on the TV during the AFL Grand Final and it was on before. I hope we get an interview with Bradley & Gaga before the film is released here but I can't see it happening. :rip:

I watched the entire AFL Grand Final and I didn’t see it?!?!

thatfoxyfeeling
2 hours ago, MEM said:

I watched the entire AFL Grand Final and I didn’t see it?!?!

It was on the tele here during halftime, it was advertised on channel 7 this evening too. 

1 hour ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It was on the tele here during halftime, it was advertised on channel 7 this evening too. 

gah I must have left the room. interesting though, maybe channel 7 has the rights because I watch channel 10 mostly and nothing

thatfoxyfeeling

Anyone else gonna go chicks at the flicks just to watch it a day earlier? :laughga:

roomdivide
36 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Anyone else gonna go chicks at the flicks just to watch it a day earlier? :laughga:

I would want to see it asap but the company would be too much. Room full of the type of women that would go to chicks at the flicks. LOL

2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

hell yeah. sure it’s a more pricey ticket that comes with wine (I don’t even like wine) but I NEED TO SEE IT ASAP

Aussie
On 10/3/2018 at 8:09 PM, MEM said:

Must just be Sydney because there is NOTHING in Melbourne. It's pathetique. I watched 4 movies in the last month hoping for a trailer but no luck.

I have seen the ASIB during The Bachelor. And i'm sure i've seen it during other high-rating shows on TV.

No one dislikes Gaga here but it's as if the majority don't want to stan her either. Hardly anyone cares or listens to anything of hers post Born This Way. And even when BTW plays in gay bars the crowds don't go nearly as wild as they do with hits from Madonna, Minaj, Kylie, Perry and Britney. In away she is a bit like Mariah Carey where people recognize her talent but don't quite listen to or dance to her songs anymore :( Hopefully ASIB will change the tide.

I think if Gaga comes again for a tour she should do exactly what she is planning for Vegas, have 1-2 arena dates in the big cities PLUS a smaller gig at a theater or music scene performing ballads and stripped down songs.

So I just left a cinema in LA - All I can say is you need to see this as early as you possibly can. People applauded at the end and this is just an average AMC cinema in the Valley in LA! I left speechless :heart:

Archived