Gaga on Ellen teaser

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
8 hours ago, enigmaunicorn said:

Yup, you’re way too delulu to be argued with :smh:. I’m not even expecting LG6 to be released until late 2019 and I wasn’t even thinking about it at all when I wrote my post. I just didn’t like the hairstyle, jesus. Also don’t act like me and @DutchHooker are the same people. I have my own reasons that might be different from his.

Gaga still looks fab and amazing anyway and I don’t want to get into even more useless and childish arguements so we might as well end this here. 

Well, the thing is.. we can have different views about LG6, but we can both dislike a hair choice, I don’t see the correlation really @Spartacus

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

MaryJaneHolland
9 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Gaga's hair looks absolutely fine!  Problem is, #Team2018RadioIsOurs hates everything not related to #Team2018RadioIsOurs.  It doesn't matter what it's regarding, they're going to find something negative to say about it just because it's not related to LG6.  :sick:

It's not that deep :vegas:

SchwineLove
8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Her hair. is in a ****ing bun. with two side bangs. :saladga:  You'd swear she's wearing a wig made of Christian's pubic hair.

But because it's not blonde or a color in the rainbow and down to her ass (while promoting LG6), it's getting trashed. :fthis:

Ewh, you're crossing the line, that's gross

MaryJaneHolland
24 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

You are making false assumptions for other people. This thread proves yet again that the problem are not the people who are complaining, but it's the people who are complaining about the complaining. We just don't like her hair, it's not like we haven't praised billion other hairstyles (and that has nothing to do with her being classy or weird or LG6 or ASIB). You're making a whole ass theory out of it and it's annoying,  

Get over yourself.

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

God the video player on Twitter is f.ucking awful.

Gaga looks beautiful though.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Yikes...

I remember a time when Gaga would announce something and people would just be happy to see her and hear her talk.

What is this hyper-critical era we're in? Can it stop?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

evil sheep

she looks so happy and cute i'm dying :queenga: :air: i live for his handshake tho

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Regina George

I honestly don’t know what’s worse.. People complaining about her hair or people complaining about people complaining about her hair :cryga: You all need to chill.. It’s okay not to like something but also there is no need to write about not liking it every 5 seconds in the thread.. 

She looks stunning IMO and I’m excited to watch this interview. I’m sure it’ll be good. 

DoremonLove

I just can't wait to watch this.:party::excited2: I have never been this excited:excited2:

Gaga looks so cute and happy. :excited:Finally EllenGa:legend:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived