what ever makes u sleep better at night xoxo :heart:

at least i'll be asleep with taste :oops:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
6 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Gaga's hair looks absolutely fine!  Problem is, #Team2018RadioIsOurs hates everything not related to #Team2018RadioIsOurs.  It doesn't matter what it's regarding, they're going to find something negative to say about it just because it's not related to LG6.  :sick:

Uhm I think the hair is a good choice :koons::firega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SPARTACUS
14 minutes ago, enigmaunicorn said:

Do you have to make it a LG6 thing?

I simply didn’t like how her hair looked like. I felt like it could’ve been better. Or is it forbidden to have opinions now?

Because that's what it's always about isn't it. :oops:  Yes you're entitled to your opinion, but the truth is if Gaga was on there promoting LG6 y'all would love every strand of hair in that hair-do.

13 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Well we all said something positive too :vegas: 

By the way, if Heal Me and WDYDT are pop bops, I keep my mouth shut about LG6 until #2019RadioIsOurs :vegas:

I rest my case. :firega:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Shipper
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

and it looks great so

Uhm it looks like a Halloween wig from party City.  :ohno:

But it does frame her face though and she looks like her mom! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

enigmaunicorn
9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Because that's what it's always about isn't it. :oops:  Yes you're entitled to your opinion, but the truth is if Gaga was on there promoting LG6 y'all would love every strand of hair in that hair-do

Yup, you’re way too delulu to be argued with :smh:. I’m not even expecting LG6 to be released until late 2019 and I wasn’t even thinking about it at all when I wrote my post. I just didn’t like the hairstyle, jesus. Also don’t act like me and @DutchHooker are the same people. I have my own reasons that might be different from his.

Gaga still looks fab and amazing anyway and I don’t want to get into even more useless and childish arguements so we might as well end this here. 

codymonster

I mean, the hair isn’t THAT bad. But I do agree, she’s looked GORGEOUS lately, and then when she finally goes on live television, she chooses that :deadbanana: But then again, that’s kinda always been Gaga’s thing :cryga:

SPARTACUS

Her hair. is in a ****ing bun. with two side bangs. :saladga:  You'd swear she's wearing a wig made of Christian's pubic hair.

But because it's not blonde or a color in the rainbow and down to her ass (while promoting LG6), it's getting trashed. :fthis:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Teal Ambition

That hair is a choice :huntyga: but I'm so excited for the interview :giveup:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Linus Gaga

These c2c hair is still better than those joanne hair which used a lot of times from 2015-2018

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived