news

Gaga on Ellen teaser

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
justanothergay

Do audience members have to sign DNRs? Do we know if anything surprising happens or is it just "100 people, 99 people, 1 does" etc etc

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

• Admin changed the title to Gaga on Ellen teaser
30 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

why tf do ya'll hate the hair?

she looks stunning

Maybe it'll look better in higher quality and more up-close, but the images we had of it when she attended that one ASIB event were sort of tragic.

3 points in and ready for more

Aw I love this classy yet cute look. Exciting to see her do her doing fun shows like Ellen and Graham Norton again, I miss her funny side that comes out during those.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SPARTACUS
59 minutes ago, enigmaunicorn said:

The hair... :awkney:

I’m so excited though!! We haven’t seen her on ellen since ARTPOP  :giveup:

59 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

The hair is... a choice :lolga:
Dress is stunning :vegas:

57 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

The hair is... a choice :lolga:

giving me C2C vibes yaaaaaAAAAAS I LIIIIIIIIIVE FOR GLAMOURGA GET THAT ACCLAIM SIS :firega:

56 minutes ago, maxblac said:

The hair:air:
She looks so happy tho I love her sm

52 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

jhbsadjdhs the damn hair, Fredic u had this ONE job for years now :sharon:

34 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

why tf do ya'll hate the hair?

she looks stunning

Gaga's hair looks absolutely fine!  Problem is, #Team2018RadioIsOurs hates everything not related to #Team2018RadioIsOurs.  It doesn't matter what it's regarding, they're going to find something negative to say about it just because it's not related to LG6.  :sick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

enigmaunicorn
Just now, Spartacus said:

Gaga's hair looks absolutely fine!  Problem is, #Team2018RadioIsOurs hates everything not related to #Team2018RadioIsOurs.  It doesn't matter what it's regarding, they're going to find something negative to say about it just because it's not related to LG6.  :sick:

Do you have to make it a LG6 thing?

I simply didn’t like how her hair looked like. I felt like it could’ve been better. Or is it forbidden to have opinions now?

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Well we all said something positive too :vegas: 

By the way, if Heal Me and WDYDT are pop bops, I keep my mouth shut about LG6 until #2019RadioIsOurs :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived