đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Thrasher

Kinda sorry to wrap up this thread, the amount of slayage contained in here after years of threads of struggle:legend:

ASIB day for me y’all :vegas:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre
2 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

Fact about me: I skip every heavy pop song of ASIB. The only one that I listen is Before I cry. I just hate the fact that everybody wants Gaga to be pop when she's clearly greater at soft pop/ballads etc. 

:tony:

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Thrasher

@DiscoHeaven23 Do you think Shallow could make it to the Billboard Year-End at a decent position or there’s no time to collect enough point? Not here for a #80 position :laughga:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

derpmonster
38 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Mid-day update is usually higher than the official numbers.. expecting around 2.27M official which puts it at 15 (+1)

Can you explain what mid-day updates and official numbers are? Are they both released why Spotify? When? And why are they different?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TheCureinMalibu
7 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

@DiscoHeaven23 Do you think Shallow could make it to the Billboard Year-End at a decent position or there’s no time to collect enough point? Not here for a #80 position :laughga:

it might not even chart in Billboard Year-End sis. There's literally only 4 weeks left :rip:

Vitleysingur

First Man is not sell well AT ALL  Poor Gosling, he's one of the best actors of this generation. :saladga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

9 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Movie premieres this weekend in almost all latinamerica! 

Yep, there were some screenings yesterday, I think.

Is the dubbed version good?

FRANZGA
11 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Can you explain what mid-day updates and official numbers are? Are they both released why Spotify? When? And why are they different?

Midday update is the actual update in Spotify Counter, the no.of streams displayed (around noon in every country? So not simultaneous updatig. Not sure bout this)

While official numbers is the actual number of streams within a certain date, this is what you'll see in the spotify charts (updates around 8:00AM EST)

Y’all can stop slandering pop-ga when we all became fans bc of her pop music :triggered: I’m ready for new innovative popga w a few legendary ballads lol

OT: Shallow’s streams are making my teeth whiter, can’t wait for a top 5 BB hit (semi-) organically :giveup:

TwerkinLurkin

Apple Music US

Combined Charts 

28. Shallow (+4)

Top 200 Chart

36. Shallow (+1)

104. ARUTW (+4)

Album charts 

8. ASIB ( It has been fluctuating between 6-8 for days)

146. ASIB

186. ASIB

RadioIsOurs
26 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

I just hate the fact that everybody wants Gaga to be pop when she's clearly greater at soft pop/ballads etc. 

That's insinuating that ASIB is better than Bad Romance and Paparazzi... :triggered:

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Y’all can stop slandering pop-ga when we all became fans bc of her pop music :triggered: I’m ready for new innovative popga w a few legendary ballads lol

OT: Shallow’s streams are making my teeth whiter, can’t wait for a top 5 BB hit (semi-) organically :giveup:

Speak for yourself, Til It Happens To You was my gateway drug to Gaga :ohwell:

And then Born This Way of course. And then Joanne, then TF, TFM, ARTPOP, C2C, and now ASIB. In that order.

But yes, Shallow is showing so much potential and semi-organically without too much promo I'm dying :nooo:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived