GagaStan95
3 minutes ago, noisullitcefrep said:

Spotify Switzerland:

Β 

Shallow:Β 

Spotify: #21 (+5)

ARUTW:

Spotify: #184 (-3):selena:

I just remember Million Grammys never cracking that ****ing top100 despite slaying on iTunes

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If anyone cares, a societal hot take that's adjacent to chart success:

You snapped but let's be honest, Gaga is 28738282 times more relevant than TOP. We have also always been an overlooked fanbase because we are really weird (it's reality, face it, I mean look at this ****ing thread we are creepy as f*ck).

TOP are just a trend for indie and teens with headbands and black painted nails, while Gaga trascended to icon status within recent years.

I'm actually enjoying the current small narrative around us that "we have always known what she was capable of, while the world didn't." And even with the Venom mess, we still manage to hold some credibility and support from online media. We are not portrayed with as much negativity as we think, people loved the soccer mom mess.

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

noisullitcefrep
2 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

I just remember Million Grammys never cracking that ****ing top100 despite slaying on iTunes

It still became a hit, peaking at #7 on the official chart and being very well known by many people! NowΒ imagine what Shallow could achieve:cryga:

ArtGagaPop

With the movie out in Italy, brazil and norway this week i expect nothing less then 3M spotify updates starting on mondayΒ :ohwell:

Baepsae

I can't with all the slayage. The GeePee love it but also imagine the potential growth of this fanbase :giveup:

And to think a lot of us thought the super bowl was gonna be the highest point in her career in all these years and then ASIB came :giveup: We are blessed for stanning this kind of talent. I'm so proud I better bring the tissues when i go see the movie tommorow :diane:Β 

seashellbabe

Does anyone have an updated idea of where the Shallow will end up in the top 10 next week? I know the post yesterday said #6 but now I'm seeing people talk about #5 and #4.Β 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

Does anyone have an updated idea of where the Shallow will end up in the top 10 next week? I know the post yesterday said #6 but now I'm seeing people talk about #5 and #4.Β 

Anywhere between #7 and #3

Gypsy Life
6 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

All are very close in points.

BlahForever1

New Zealand Chart Update:

Shallow:

2 on iKoons (=)

16 on AM (=) - the music video is number 1 on AM (+1)

On YouTube NZ, it's currently trending at 27 (-2) - it is trending at number 4 (-1) on music

OST:

1 on iKoons (+4 - last night the soundtrack dropped to number 5 on iKoons while Trench was number 1. The tables have reversed and Trench is now number 5 :vegas:Β )

5 on AM (=) - a second version is now charting at number 49.

seashellbabe
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Anywhere between #7 and #3

How likely is #3? That would be such a massive hit for her. Do we think Shallow has a chance of rising the week after or dropping? Sorry I have a very basic understanding of how charts work.Β 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived