💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which sort of fillers (facial injections) is Gaga using?

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

If @Helxig taught me at school I wouldn't have turned out to be the dumbass I am today so thank you so much for all that you're teaching us right now. :diane: Truly, an Icon. 

I'm just interested in this stuff is all :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
23 minutes ago, Xardas said:

lady_gaga_a_star_is_born_photocall_at_th

Now her big lips are more due to her makeup (which i love) than because of fillers excess. And she is able to smile naturally and her jaw/chin/cheeks are really in good shape

yeah i also think this the right amount of fillers she should use. she looks gorgeous and not exaggerated with the fillers:saira:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

honestly Gaga always is constantly changing and I think if she wants to have fillers we shouldn’t all judge her or hate on it... idk :oops:

IM BLONDE IM SKINNY IM RICH AND IM A LIL BIT OF A BITCH

Definitely too much Voluma in the cheeks and jaw. She looks better now than she did for a few years, but I still prefer her Born This Way and ARTPOP face.

• 4 months later...
alejandrojudas

I really prefer gaga's face from fame monster/ born this way/ beginning of ARTPOP (applause video). She just looked so naturally badass. Idk she was like that cool b*tch you know. In my opinion with the fillers she has lost that                -naturally looking like a bad kid- look. I wish she'd stop using the fillers to look like that again, like her natural self. Like someone said, the way she looked, her natural face, was her trademark. Her teeth that were visible, her lips, cheekbones,.. I don't get why she would want to lip/cheek/ chin fill that away. Maybe that's what monsters mean when they say they miss the 'old gaga'. The natural bad ass looking gaga.

SharkmanthaC
On 9/24/2018 at 8:26 AM, Helxig said:

Botox is a toxin which paralyses muscles and stops them from moving, and tightens the skin. It also wears off and the muscles regain normal function, which takes between 3-6 months. People usually get those topped up before they've fully worn off too.

So basically Gaga has been going into clinics every 3-6 months to get top-ups (we've seen her going in and out of Epione clinic regularly). If she stopped she'd completely go back to normal. But not 2009 Gaga though, remember she is also 10 years older, has beaten her eating disorders, but also has an auto-immune disease. All these factors change a person's face too.

On 9/24/2018 at 9:07 AM, Helxig said:

Botox used long term can cause the facial muscles to atrophy, which means get weak and shrink in size (like and muscle that you stop working out for a long time). This basically means that over time a botox user will need less and less, as the muscles stop working. But if you stop using it, the muscles will eventually get stronger again as they are used more. Botox long term is actually prevents wrinkles and fine lines. This is because wrinkles and fine lines are caused by repetitive facial movements, but they won't set in and get deeper if you can't scrunch your face up to start with.

The only risk long term with botox and fillers is if the nurse screws up when injecting, so it always pays to go to someone experienced. Which obviously Gaga can lol.

I get Botox every 3 months for my migraines.   A bit different (obviously), but designed to do the same things in a sense.  I get mine done by a neurologist, not a nurse, to make sure it's done correctly. (I don't think my neurologist's office will allow it.) My doctor commented about how I didn't have any wrinkles last time, I think while it's just a natural thing too, the Botox is having that "side effect" on me.

she/her/hers

On 9/24/2018 at 5:26 AM, Helxig said:

In the vogue picture you can't see any of her bottom teeth because her lip is so big. Also regarding her teeth, I think her teeth were a signature feature of her face in the past which we associated with Gaga. But in more recent years we rarely see them because her lips cover them up. In that Vogue picture it's angled and lit in a certain way where you can see her signature 'Gaga teeth', which makes her look like her past self. Also, prominent upper teeth is considered youthful and feminine.

I've been thinking about this a lot, very recently. A lot of her facial work is done very well and generally in spots that still look fairly natural (in my opinion), so it definitely took a while for me to discern what was the most significant difference in her face.

Beyond the refining of her facial angles, lip size, and such, it was how her teeth showed!

Also, thank you- very informative post!

3 points in and ready for more

Sanne Godijn
On 9/24/2018 at 4:07 PM, CallMeGaga said:

honestly Gaga always is constantly changing and I think if she wants to have fillers we shouldn’t all judge her or hate on it... idk :oops:

Atleast gaga is not on one of those top 10 lists of celeberty surgeries gone wrong

J e s s e
3 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Atleast gaga is not on one of those top 10 lists of celeberty surgeries gone wrong

......yet. :gaycat:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Smother Em Eh

IDK but I miss her ARTPOP Era face. It was everything, but didn’t she get them back then, but just not nearly as much? :oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Haralampos

As I'm getting older it's not a big deal for me. I can accept it. Memories are memories and I want 'that' Gaga to stay in my heart and love the Gaga that she wants to be now.

We're getting older and some of us want to look better. Better for me of course is not to look a total different person but if you want to 'fix' something in your face for example (to feel better if you can't handle it) and move with your life and left behind your insecurities. The best is to do what you want to do earlier in your life, I hate trends that make young people to use cosmetic stuff just to be fit it.

Finally about Gaga I can say that I don't like what she's doing in her face, she looks more like a 'plastic' Barbra Streisand or a 'plastic' Donatella Versace than Gaga herself and that's what I don't like. Obviously she did stuff to lift up her cheeks and make her cheekbones sharper. That with stuff in her face and her mouth have an unpleasant result to make her mouth wider and bigger, sure she likes it. The funny is that I get used to it but she's too young and rebel to support it when she's an artist that told us that we're Born This Way. It's a paradox! :P

55 minutes ago, Harry X said:

As I'm getting older it's not a big deal for me. I can accept it. Memories are memories and I want 'that' Gaga to stay in my heart and love the Gaga that see wants to be now.

We're getting older and some of us want to look better. Better for me of course is not to look a total different person but if you want to 'fix' something in your face for example (to feel better if you can't handle it) and move with your life and left behind your insecurities. The best is to do what you want to do earlier in your life, I hate trends that make young people to use cosmetic stuff just to be fit it.

Finally about Gaga I can say that I don't like what she's doing in her face, she looks more like a 'plastic' Barbra Streisand or a 'plastic' Donatella Versace than Gaga herself and that's what I don't like. Obviously she did stuff to lift up her cheeks and make her cheekbones sharper. That with stuff in her face and her mouth have an unpleasant result to make her mouth wider and bigger, sure she likes it. The funny is that I get used to it but she's too young and rebel to support it when she's an artist that told us that we're Born This Way. It's a paradox! :P

I feel like even little monsters get the Born This Way message twisted quite often. 

what I did understand during the BTW era is that the message regarding the appearance of a person was not about literally being born one way or another, with certain physical genetic attributes, but rather the way we can reinvent ourselves and choose for ourselves what we want to look like. 

the horns she wore during the era were a clear statement for me back then

article-1379062-0BB70E0300000578-248_468

she obviously wasn't born with these prosthetic horns, yet she chose to look like that because that's the way she saw herself and wanted to be perceived by the public. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

DrKindnessKunt1999

I think she mentioned getting Perlane at one point around 2012-2013. It was for The Howard Stern Show. The one from the ARTPOP era. 

I honestly don’t blame her for getting any sort of fillers. In this day and age they are so popular, I’d imagine most women in the industry have had some sort of injectable. I honestly think she looks great, while I do love her ARTPOP era face, she currently looks much more mature and womanly. I myself have been able to get injections in my nose and chin and money is the only reason I haven’t gotten more! That shits expensive! I want so many things! :oops: If I had her money, I’d be playing around with all the needles! If it’s not going to last forever, why not?!

I also saw a video of her guy from epione talking about experimenting with looks for her when she was in AHS. Talk about dedication for a role to get injections for your character. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived