💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which sort of fillers (facial injections) is Gaga using?

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She stopped having fillers before the Applause music video so her face would return to normal. The face you see in that video is allnatural 27 year old Gaga! She barely had any back then anyway. I wonder what Inez and Vinoodh thought of her face in 2015 :sweat:

Hide contents

Sin-t%C3%ADtulo-1-1.jpg

British+Fashion+Awards+2015+Winners+Room

She was definitely experimenting that year :laughga:   She's since found a good balance I think.

yep, I've been warming up to her Epione face lately :poot:

well, regardless of what Gaga's facial adventures lead to, she's still my number one fave of all time :nick: can't believe I've been following almost her every step for 8 years :sharon:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Even if the fillers fade, do they still damage or prematurely age your skin? Are there any negative long term side effects?

Fillers actually stimulate collagen in the face which has anti-aging effects, by keeping skin tight and youthful. As we get older we lose the collagen that we have when we are young, and that's why skin sags over time.

Botox used long term can cause the facial muscles to atrophy, which means get weak and shrink in size (like and muscle that you stop working out for a long time). This basically means that over time a botox user will need less and less, as the muscles stop working. But if you stop using it, the muscles will eventually get stronger again as they are used more. Botox long term is actually prevents wrinkles and fine lines. This is because wrinkles and fine lines are caused by repetitive facial movements, but they won't set in and get deeper if you can't scrunch your face up to start with.

The only risk long term with botox and fillers is if the nurse screws up when injecting, so it always pays to go to someone experienced. Which obviously Gaga can lol.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

1 minute ago, Rino said:

yep, I've been warming up to her Epione face lately :poot:

well, regardless of what Gaga's facial adventures lead to, she's still my number one fave of all time :nick: can't believe I've been following almost her every step for 8 years :sharon:

Me too! I didn't get into her right away because I was an angsty teen when she came out, but I've followed her very closely for about 8 years too! So crazy.

1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

I will never understand the need of women to look forever young. And they end up messing up their skin. 

It's not hard to understand if you think about all of the pressure put on a celebrity figure to retain their sex appeal and "sell". Hollywood and showbusiness are sexist places. People's managers, publicists, agents, photographers, makeup artists, magazine editors, everyone is breathing down their neck telling them "fix this, get that" etc. You have thousands of stans zooming in on an uhq candid pic and blabbing on the Internet "OMG U CAN C HER DOUBLE CHIN/CELLULITE/TINY BODY PART THAT EVERYONE HAS, GROSS". You don't have to support it (neither do I) but you can understand what famous women are going through and why almost all of them choose to have work done. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Me too! I didn't get into her right away because I was an angsty teen when she came out, but I've followed her very closely for about 8 years too! So crazy.

I prefer her lips now than the fillers before tbh.   :vegas:

Btw, can you site the times in 2017-2018 when she's midway or near the natural face?  I'm just curious. 

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

Hmm, well according to the evidence from Dance in the Dark she is using silicone, saline, and poison.

The thing I always find interesting is that publications haven’t commented on her getting these injections like there’s clear differences between her face before and after them, like we’ve not had like Hello magazine posting about “Botox gone wrong” like they do with other celebs etc etc not me coming for her using them I’m actually pro-filler Gaga and I adore her 2015 face the most when it comes to her fillers but to each their own.

i just thought it’s interesting no one has mentioned it in magazines, asked her in an interview etc since we have Candids of her going to the clinic and when she’s had them done she tends to come out covering her face with a jumper usually bc of swelling and bruising I assume. Beyond her mentioning getting them back in 2012/13 she’s never spoken about it.

1 minute ago, gagzus said:

The thing I always find interesting is that publications haven’t commented on her getting these injections like there’s clear differences between her face before and after them, like we’ve not had like Hello magazine posting about “Botox gone wrong” like they do with other celebs etc etc not me coming for her using them I’m actually pro-filler Gaga and I adore her 2015 face the most when it comes to her fillers but to each their own.

i just thought it’s interesting no one has mentioned it in magazines, asked her in an interview etc since we have Candids of her going to the clinic and when she’s had them done she tends to come out covering her face with a jumper usually bc of swelling and bruising I assume. Beyond her mentioning getting them back in 2012/13 she’s never spoken about it.

Yeah I think about this to sometimes, I don't see tabloids writting before and after drag pieces on her face. Maybe since she admitted to getting it done, they will leave her alone about it. I noticed they're more likely to write those sorts of pieces on people like Iggy and Lana who deny having work done

I was a big fillers hater and I could not stand what Gaga was doing to her face back in late 2015, around shooting the 10th episode of AHS, till pre-Joanne era. BUT! Now her fillers are much better. They are subtle, well balanced, she looks amazing most of the times. Given that she was using fillers for like 8 years now or something, I came to terms with the fact that her face will always be somehow modified. As long as she keeps it healthy and she doesn't change her weight all the time, I am not worried about her looks. And I really think she should stay the way she is right now. A bit filled but not too much.

Just to compare

048.jpglady_gaga_a_star_is_born_photocall_at_th

Now her big lips are more due to her makeup (which i love) than because of fillers excess. And she is able to smile naturally and her jaw/chin/cheeks are really in good shape

IG: @bartoszprazuch

nerdfacekillah
55 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Hide contents

British+Fashion+Awards+2015+Winners+Room

idk why but i love her fillers in the second photo when she was at the british fashion awards. 

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

30 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I prefer her lips now than the fillers before tbh.   :vegas:

Btw, can you site the times in 2017-2018 when she's midway or near the natural face?  I'm just curious. 

I don't follow her that closely that I know a timeline of her face :laughga: 

But I'll have a Google. I think she's kept them pretty topped up for the past couple years. She's rich enough to go in more frequently than your average person :laughga: 

Maybe these pics? It's hard to tell. She wears a lot of different makeup too.

lady-gaga-outfits-28may18-01.jpg

lady_gaga_splash_main_spl1639273_001.jpg

I'd say she's not as 'full' here as I've seen her in other pics.

VOLANTIS

If @Helxig taught me at school I wouldn't have turned out to be the dumbass I am today so thank you so much for all that you're teaching us right now. :diane: Truly, an Icon. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

5 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

idk why but i love her fillers in the second photo when she was at the british fashion awards. 

I liked her look at the awards too! She was very alien chic. She also has no eyebrows and a drawn on gap in her front teeth too. She reminds me of this look but more subtle:

Homage-Much.jpg

But you have to admit, she was very 'done' at that point. But I'm here for it. Alienga, naturalga, epionega. She's transformative!

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived