💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB Wants To Keep Gaga In Studio

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

Just now, ShockPop said:

Too bad her next projects will be tv and stage. She needs the Emmy and Tony obvs.

She still has a LOT of time to get those. No need to worry about that now.

But I hope she opens the Oscars with a musical number so she can be nominated for a Tony :sis:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the only one thinking about Gaga in a Wachowskis sisters' movie? 

And all their films since The Matrix trilogy are produced by WB... 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

HosedDownGypsy

imo the her next movie will also be with bradley, either directing or costarring

Spoiler

imagine bradley teams up jennifer lawrence and gaga for an epic blockbuster

RAIN ON ME

Reality
20 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Even if it's part of DCEU, I wouldn't object it.

First of all, the new films have new directors, Zack Snyder is no longer directing the upcoming films in DCEU, so for those who are disappointed in his productions, that shouldn't be that much of a concern.

Even if she stars in a Zack Snyder production, I personally wouldn't mind that at all. I loved Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, and I think he is given too little credit for his work. The action sequences and visuals are really his best strengths and the writing and story-telling are far from being bad, he's actually quite adored by many DC fans. I think he's given too little credit. Justice League is the only debatable film but even then I don't hate it.

I actually just saw Man of Steel and I have to say I absolutely loved it, and it reinforced my wishes for Gaga to star in one of DC's movies.

I guess it's all matter of preference, but generally, the DCEU has a bad rap. Honestly the only movie I really enjoyed was Wonder Woman. BvS just didn't do anything for me, as well as MoS and Justice League. 

Perhaps things will get better with Shazam, Aquaman, and the standalone Joker movie. Those three look like they're coming along nice. 

🃏🖤👹

Bradley
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I guess it's all matter of preference, but generally, the DCEU has a bad rap. Honestly the only movie I really enjoyed was Wonder Woman. BvS just didn't do anything for me, as well as MoS and Justice League. 

Perhaps things will get better with Shazam, Aquaman, and the standalone Joker movie. Those three look like they're coming along nice. 

Joker isn't part of DCEU but anything coming from DC will get my attention.

I do love Marvel but DC's general vibes just click with me better. I think it roots from my fascination with Injustice Gods Among Us the game. I like how dark the whole fictional universe is and DC has 100 times better character development than Marvel's superheroes do.

I also grew up watching DC cartoons whereas had not known Marvel until the movie universe was introduced.

RudraCNG

I hope not. I'm ok with ASIB because it's a music movie, but I don't want her to become a full-fledged actress if it's gonna slow down her music career :ohno:

I hope not.. WB is a mess.. they are just jumping on the success that they finally got lol

But Disney is eating them alive time after time..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheodoreRx
3 minutes ago, River said:

I hope not.. WB is a mess.. they are just jumping on the success that they finally got lol

But Disney is eating them alive time after time..

Disney is just so boring to me tho. WB can at least do sexual mature storylines and horror.

bloody g

Although she said she is interested in acting more, I don't think she will star in a movie for at least another two or even three years.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Silvestro Devacelli

i need her to play poison ivy and make WB successful than EVAH !!!!1!22!!1!! 

Gaga curse needs to strike again and let disney flop thanks 

Just now, TheodoreRx said:

Disney is just so boring to me tho. WB can at least do sexual mature storylines and horror.

yeaaah for sexual I watch p-rn or HBO, they do it right without censoring the male part..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I hope she joins DC as a leading character.

I don't care if it's DCEU or not, apparently Bradley is producing Joker and it's starting a new DC universe so maybe Gaga could join them.

As long as it gets Gaga away from playing Dazzler in the MCU (which is the tackiest idea in the entire world), then yeah.

I can see her playing something that's not so much of a hero role, like a Gotham detective or something. Depending on how they go the tonal route, I wouldn't object to her playing Poison Ivy.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived