💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB Wants To Keep Gaga In Studio

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

PfefferSalz
19 hours ago, Bradley said:

I hope she joins DC as a leading character.

I don't care if it's DCEU or not, apparently Bradley is producing Joker and it's starting a new DC universe so maybe Gaga could join them.

Why of earth would you want her to pick DC over Marvel?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
21 hours ago, Miel said:

As long as it gets Gaga away from playing Dazzler in the MCU (which is the tackiest idea in the entire world), then yeah.

I can see her playing something that's not so much of a hero role, like a Gotham detective or something. Depending on how they go the tonal route, I wouldn't object to her playing Poison Ivy.

I lowkey agree with this :giveup:

I mean, sure, Gaga does look like Dazzler, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she should play that role. Dazzler has never really been a big name—which I suppose is irrelevant cause almost no one knew about the Guardians of the Galaxy before their movie—but the problem for me is that Dazzler is too much like Gaga.

I think for a lot of people, it would take away from the experience of being in a Marvel/superhero/comic book movie. If Gaga plays Dazzler it's like "Why is Lady Gaga in this movie?" as opposed to "Oh look at Dazzler! She's pretty cool!" 

In the future I want Gaga to branch out into more diverse roles. That's why if she ever did a superhero movie, I think Poison Ivy would be amazing for her. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Bradley
3 hours ago, PfefferSalz said:

Why of earth would you want her to pick DC over Marvel?

I just prefer DC characters and its universe over Marvel's. DC is darker in its tone and suits Gaga better. DC superheroes have better character development and are less toy-ish. There are also some philosophical influences on DC's characters which I appreciate and think make their characters more mature.

Also DCEU hasn't really disappointed me yet, I get that not everyone is on the same page as I do, but I'm not responsible for helping them enjoy the films lol.

Archived