šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is 5SOS's Youngblood doing so well on the charts?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

These weren't big hits at all

What???? This Is America I understand saying it was not a big hit, it fell off after its quick peak.....but In My Feelings was a cultural phenomenon,Ā not a good one, but it was one. "Keke, Do you Love Me?" went viral and so did the dance that everyone did. And I Like It served and continues to serve longevity. It's been making waves since March......it just narrowly missed #1

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AMENiCURE

It is actually a very decent track.:music:

Spoiler

Their album is also great so make sure to pay it a listen to it sometime:grr:

Ā 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

These weren't big hits at all

Well, they are. Your kinda basically saying Bad Romance or Poker Face weren't big hits.

RadioIsOurs
4 hours ago, Fish said:

indie? gurl you need to review your definition

Huh, like as if 'indie' can only apply to a certain range of sounds? Plus it sounds like Haim's Let Me Go from their Days Are Gone album, which is indie, so...

1 hour ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Huh, like as if 'indie' can only apply to a certain range of sounds? Plus it sounds like Haim's Let Me Go from their Days Are Gone album, which is indie, so...

lol its the least indie song i have ever heard. girl katy perry is more indie on witness than thisĀ :ladyhaha:

RadioIsOurs
7 minutes ago, Fish said:

lol its the least indie song i have ever heard. girl katy perry is more indie on witness than thisĀ :ladyhaha:

It has manyĀ elements of indie rock: the singer's vocal accent, the raw and heavy drum beat, the washed out guitars etc. It isn't too far out from what many indie bands can put out.Ā Plus I did say that it also has a combination of new wave elements.Ā 

1 hour ago, RadioIsOurs said:

It has manyĀ elements of indie rock: the singer's vocal accent, the raw and heavy drum beat, the washed out guitars etc. It isn't too far out from what many indie bands can put out.Ā Plus I did say that it also has a combination of new wave elements.Ā 

and how is it new wave exactly?

Girl it's just a pop song, there is nothing indie or new wave about that song. That said, I love the song haha.Ā 

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Fish said:

and how is it new wave exactly?

Girl it's just a pop song, there is nothing indie or new wave about that song. That said, I love the song haha.Ā 

Ā 

Archived